Manager - Recruitment at Siron Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:946 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Zonal Operations Manager - Program/Project Management - House Shifting Segment (3-8 yrs)
- We are building a marketplace to connect house shifting customers with reliable vendor partners and bring in trust & service standardization at economical and standard rates. House shifting (Packers and Movers) was started in Bangalore in Oct 2020 and now we have expanded to all major metro cities.
- The House shifting segment, being in the initial stages, has many interesting running and upcoming projects both on Supply and Demand fronts. To give a few examples, we have projects like Vendor App, Vehicle Branding, Packaging Material Branding, Service Level Management, New Demand Channel Tie-ups, Offline Branding, etc.
- We are looking for a young, enthusiastic hustler who would manage the operations of the zone and help us research, design, implement and monitor the projects and processes.
- The role would involve interacting with various stakeholders internally (City Operations teams, Product, Marketing, etc.) as well as externally (building up partnerships) and give you great exposure for all the aspects of running a business.
- If building a consumer business at a fast pace while having fun excites you, this role is for you and we would like to discuss more
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. P&L : The candidate would be responsible for the Revenue and Profit/Loss of the Zone
2. Team Management : Responsible for hiring, training, and growth of the team members ( 5 Direct and 20+indirect reportees )
3. Designing & Improving Processes : For scaling up the business, we need standard processes for city teams, central support, vendors, customers and how all these interact with each other
4. Research : Keep a lookout for various things which can be done. Research for various opportunities at hand.
5. Experimentation : Try the opportunities in a controlled environment, study the results and present the same.
6. Stakeholder Management : Interact with relevant stakeholders to effectively manage the projects
Skills Required :
1. Ownership : Setting up a new business requires taking very high ownership and hard work
2. Comfortable with change : Open to trying new things. Enjoy ambiguity and uncertainty, a core multi-tasker at heart
3. Communication : Comfortable in communicating with internal and external stakeholders
4. Hands-on Attitude : You should be someone ready to roll up your sleeves and get the hands dirty
5. Problem-solving : Dissecting the problem and solving the parts
6. Data Analytics : Should be good at making sense out of numbers. Moderate excel/google sheets skills required
Please note : Experience in FMCG / Retail / Logistics segment is a advantage.