Zonal Operations Head - Contract Logistics (10-20 yrs)
Zonal Head - Contract Logistics
Location - Mumbai / Bangalore
1. Drive P&L for the zone through the KPIs defined for both outbound and inbound operations.
2. Manage the Zonal Contract Logistics Operations across different locations to deliver a high level of customer experience.
3. Drive Effective Warehouse Space Management at different DCs.
4. Drive process excellence through operational efficiency and productivity with the use of world-class technology across the DCs in the defined geography.
5. Analyze the current infrastructure constraints & current Business Model & remove bottlenecks.
6. Drive world-class productivity through process automation, WMS, Sortation technology, robotics, IoT, etc.
7. Drive Daily / Weekly / Monthly Scorecards / KPIs.
8. Define SOPs and ensure that the SOPs / Guidelines are adhered to at the various sites.
9. Drive safety as a process across the facilities to propagate a safety culture in the facilities.
10. Designing dashboards & Templates to quantify operational KPIs and periodically review the KPIs.
1. Capability to build large Warehouses from scratch
2. Commercial Acumen
3. Ability to drive technology
4. Knowhow of WMS/TMS platform/Robotics/IoT
1. Leadership Skills
2. Analytical skills / problem-solving ability
3. Customer orientation
5. Cost consciousness
6. Team handling abilities