Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:708 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Zonal Manager - Warehouse Operations - Logistics Firm (15-20 yrs)
Position Title : Zonal Operation Head - West Mumbai
Reporting to : CEO
JOB PURPOSE :
Drive and deliver excellent customer experience by managing the end to end operations of large modern warehouses with large workforce across West India with the use of world-class technology.
KEY DELIVERABLES :
- Drive P&L for the zone through the KPIs defined for both outbound and inbound Operations.
- Manage the Contract Logistics Operations across different locations to deliver high level of customer experience.
- Drive Effective Warehouse Space Management at different DCs.
- Drive process excellence through operational efficiency and productivity with the use of world class technology across the DCs in the defined geography.
- Analyze the current infrastructure constraints & current Business Model & remove bottlenecks.
- Drive world class productivity through process automation, WMS, Sortation technology, robotics, IOT etc.
- Drive Daily / Weekly / Monthly Scorecards / KPIs.
- Define SOPs and ensure that the SOPs / Guidelines are adhered at the various sites.
- Drive safety as a process across the facilities to propagate a safety culture in the facilities.
- Designing dashboards & Templates to quantify operational KPIs and periodically review the KPIs.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- BE with MBA with a minimum 10-15 years of experience in a similar profile
Technical Skills :
- Capability to build large Warehouses from scratch
- Commercial Acumen
- Ability to drive technology
- Knowhow of WMS/TMS platform/Robotics/IOT
- Business Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical skills / problem solving ability
- Customer orientation
- Cost consciousness
- Team handling abilities
- Ability to Build Partnerships
- Holistic Thinking approach
- Positive Thinking ability
- Ability to handle stress