Consultant at ATRIOS
Views:640 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Zonal Manager - Urban Livelihoods - NGO (10-15 yrs)
Zonal Manager - Urban Livelihoods - Leading NGO
- Managing CSR livelihood projects pan India.
- Ensure project milestones for Impact and Financial are met for every center every quarter.
- Funder management, revenue maximization across all assigned project.
- Regular coordination with regional managers for implementing the projects
- Ensure required systems and processes for compliance are followed
- Managing Student Life cycle from Mobilization to placements
- Strategic planning across projects for collaboration with External stake holders and internal stakeholders and teams
- Generate New Ideas for Improvement and success of Projects
- Travelling to Centre/Projects location for Monitoring of Program
- Graduate or Post Graduate with at least 10 years of experience in the social sector in management of urban livelihood projects ( 8 years as a CSR project manager )
- Experience of managing livelihood Centers and big teams
- Willingness to Travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.