Talent Acquisition Specialist at Employee Forums
Views:1713 Applications:527 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:140
Zonal Manager/Senior Zonal Manager - Fastag (7-19 yrs)
Industry- FMCG/ Telecom/fintech/ Ecommerce
About the role:
The individual with be responsible for sales and distribution, generating revenues through team.
1. Grow Distribution and market share in the assigned area of operation.
2. Identify and recruit the sales team to align and drive business in the market.
3. Skilled in coaching and mentoring , a quick learner who grasps and puts into application new learned ideas and concepts.
4. Formulate and launch the counter strategy for local initiatives taken up the competition.
5. Ability to understand the data so as to gather the right information and plan the execution accordingly.
6. Analyze the data and identify the improvement areas, substantiate through market visits to identify the priority spots in order to perform in.
7. Plan the market size, span and geographies for ASM, TL, and FSEs.
8. Should be able to devise the best methods for communication of plans / target to the team so as to minimize the expectation vs deliverables.9. Monitor the quality parameters as suggested by the management
10. Validate and conduct the audits on the acquisition and sales done by the team.
11. Insure the team members are in the market where sales & usage are done regularly.
12. Should have good networking capabilities and be willing to travel extensively throughout their specified area
13. Present finding to management via excel reports, presentation etc.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation
2. Understanding of Technology and User Experience
3. Love for simplifying
4. Growth Mindset
5. Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
6. Candidates from FASTag background would be good for us.
Education: Graduation/ Post Graduation preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.