HR Consultant at New Way Staffing Pvt Ltd
Views:2521 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Zonal Manager - Franchise Development - Telecom (6-10 yrs)
We have an opening for no 1 Leading Company in the telecom industry in the wold
Job Title: Zonal Manager Franchise Retail
Location : Mumbai
Experience: Must Have: 6+ years of experience
Qualification : MBA or equivalent Business Management Diploma
- Purpose of the Job : This role will responsible for managing operations and expansion of express store & ensure they deliver a best in class experience. This role will liaison with Circles, marketing & CS to ensure that stores receive the requisite support, while complying totally with defined guidelines. The role will manage 4-6 FRM's and around 45-60 channel partners. The objective of the role is to ensure implementation of retail strategy effectively and grow postpaid share in the given market.
- Postpaid growth in the given market
- Improved & adequate infrastructure
- Drive customer centricity among all stores to ensure best service
- Improvement in NPS
- Expansion of Company express as per the location strategy
- New stores productivity as per the guidelines
- Ensure all new franchisees partners are aligned & imbibe serve to sell as way of life
- Drive Postpaid growth & profitability
- Significant QOQ improvement in postpaid sales numbers as per the expected growth.
- Drive all LOB's through franchise Stores
- Drive the relevant focus products at all times.
- Monitor performance at store level and put into action plans of improvement
- Local area catchment programs in conjunction with Circle marketing team
- Quality of sales focus - reduction in decay, HRP%, data attach & same store growth
- Management of all vendor & partner relationships
- Maximize the efficiency of Circle support processes to ensure error free retail operations
- Ensuring total compliance with all defined processes & systems
- Identification of issues & areas of improvement based on on-going analysis of KPIs
People Development / Team Management:
- 100% trained & certified team of FRMs & Store staff.
- Hire and train good quality store managers for stores.
- Ensure deployment of national training initiatives; supplement through local inputs
- Drive Zero faults & failures
- Reduction in complaints from the customers
- Drive Zero PNP from partners
- Responsibility for delivery of agreed service KPI- s
- Identify areas of improvement & ensure implementation of programs in its true spirit
- Resolution of conflicting directions between service & sales process/ manpower attrition/ managing franchisee/ delivery of profitability/ geographical spread of operations
Our Culture Code:
All work and no play isn- t how we do things at Here, innovation is a way of life and we believe that a dynamic and friendly environment helps our employees strike a healthy work-life balance. In fact, a defining characteristic of life at is a fun, youthful and vibrant work culture
You are an ideal FIT if you have ;
- Business and commercial acumen
- Customer centric & process orientation
- Leadership, Enterprising and entrepreneurial
- Team Management & Influencing skills
If interested, Kindly share me your updated CV as an attachment in word format along with these following details ASAP:-
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.