Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:1174 Applications:303 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:278
Zonal HR Business Partner - NBFC (6-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Partnering with leadership team to develop and execute HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness.
- Responsible for managing employee life cycle processes for employees in the Zone. This includes Employee Engagement, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Performance Management and HR Strategic initiatives.
- Enabling business strategy through adequate manning as per business plan. Also, work closely with business leaders in improving the competence level.
- Ensuring employee engagement through branch visits, communication meets and engagement activities. Also, responsible for handling employee relation issues and ensuring legal compliance.
- Should be a proactive communicator and someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives and provide integrated solutions.
- Broad range of experience in managing all aspects of HR
- Ability to effectively communicate policies and practices to the workforce and create a positive environment
- Ability to get a ground sense and share observations/ raise red flags to senior management
- Ensuring right data management through accurate & timely maintenance/updation of the data and systems
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Strong HRBP skills
- Good in navigating through systems
- Ability to appreciate and understand business situations and challenge.
- Experience in Banking / NBFC would be preferred