Client Manager at ABC Consultants
Views:1474 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Zonal HR Business Partner - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
- Drive HR initiatives and align business objectives, help business in identifying and enabling the right talent, enhance employee performance, support employee development and act as a key partner in all people related matters.
- Act as a thought leader and provide subject matter expertise on all HR related matters
- Understand business priorities and align business structures to Bank's Target Operating Model.
- Drive all the HR agendas in the business teams.
- Ensure adoption of all HR practices & policies.
- Support business leaders in identifying key talent and successors for the critical roles and ensure employee success, Succession Planning,
- Partner with L&D and Talent team to identify and coach the right talent in the business teams.
- Drive Performance Management Process and enable conversations to enhance performance of employees and ensure fairness in execution of the performance management process
- Ensure employees align with strategy, vision, brand promise
- Devise innovative channels of employee engagement; Identify and drive local HR initiatives and participate in business driven initiatives.
- Promote a culture of good governance in the area of HR/employee relations.