Account Manager at Armour Corporate
Views:1868 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Zonal Head - North - Contract Logistics - Fashion Retail Domain (10-18 yrs)
Drive and deliver excellent customer experience by managing the end to end operations of large modern warehouses with large workforce across North India with the use of world-class technology.
- Drive P&L for the zone through the KPIs defined for both outbound and inbound operations.
- Manage the Contract Logistics Operations across different locations to deliver a high level of customer experience.
- Drive Effective Warehouse Space Management at different DCs.
- Drive process excellence through operational efficiency and productivity with the use of world-class technology across the DCs in the defined geography.
- Analyze the current infrastructure constraints & current Business Model & remove bottlenecks.
- Drive world-class productivity through process automation, WMS, Sortation technology, robotics, IoT etc.
- Drive Daily / Weekly / Monthly Scorecards / KPIs.
- Define SOPs and ensure that the SOPs / Guidelines are adhered to at the various sites.
- Drive safety as a process across the facilities to propagate a safety culture in the facilities.
- Designing dashboards & Templates to quantify operational KPIs and periodically review the KPIs.
- BE with MBA with a minimum 10-15 years of experience in a similar profile
- Minimum of 2 years of logistics experience in Fashion Retail domain
- Capability to build large Warehouses from scratch
- Commercial Acumen
- Ability to drive technology
- Knowhow of WMS/TMS platform/Robotics/IoT
- Business Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Analytical skills /problem-solving ability
- Customer orientation
- Cost consciousness
- Team handling abilities
- Ability to Build Partnerships
- Holistic Thinking approach
- Positive Thinking ability
- Ability to handle stress