Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:2429 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Zonal Head - Modern Trade - FMCG - North (8-14 yrs)
Designation : Zonal Head-MT (North)
No of Position: 1
Location : Delhi (Entire North)
Education : MBA / PGDM in Marketing
Work Experience : 5-10 years in Modern Trade.
Industry Preference : Good MNC from FMCG companies only
CTC : Depend on Current CTC
- Dealing with different chain heads to finalise the target plan for West India, Budget forecasting for each quarter, Team Target Setting, Incentive and Promotional Planning against the target set for quarter, Ensuring Annual Target are aligned with monthly achievement within the budget.
- Ensuring Annual target setting for Different Channel Partner, Sales force Team & New channel partner.
- Revenue generation for the zone as per Budget.
- Key account management with RO team and managing regional chains.
- Owner of all people processes for the zone.
- Mobilizing the zone towards its objective. Ensuring collective achievement.
- Coaching, guiding & motivating the regional sales team to ensure results & productivity.
- Maintain and increase the business through various activation and consumer promotions
- Effective utilization of sales budget & spend % of sales.
- Regional activation planning & execution.
- Building system & process capability.
- Data Analysis & chain wise business review.
- Building capability in team, developing people.
- Timely implementation of reporting SOP & ensuring flawless execution in Zone.
- Designing the growth model for the zone for achieving short & long terms company goals.
- Timely docket creation, claims submissions. Maintain business hygiene across zone.
- Reducing the replacement % of sales & managing as per guidelines.
- Competition bench marking and sharing with HO.
- Execution of each task, processes, activities within timelines.
- Planning Budget for Each Quarter, Incentive & Promotion Planning for Channel Partner & Sales Team.
- Ensuring attrition level at minimum with team building expertise and by maintaining motivation level between team members through incentives, awards & recognition on monthly, Quarterly basis.
- Competition tracking and fine tuning the spends to counter competitors activity.
- Issue resolution within the timeline arising through Chains & Distributors.
- Ensuring Channel partner Return on investment (ROI) by providing accurate solutions time to time and maintaining a win win situation from both end.
- Promoting creative ideas between the sales team to implement sales building exercise to enhance brand image.
- Timely tracking the outcome of Incentive & Promotions implemented and taking corrective action to get the maximum result and growth.
- Providing timely training to sales force team about the product and competition.
- Age should not be more than 40yrs
- Should be handling Team
- Strong Communication Skills
- Smart Knowledge of particular area with good brand only
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.