Zonal Head/Manager - Human Resources - Financial Services (10-12 yrs)
Zonal Head/Manager - Human Resources - Financial Services
We are looking for Zonal Head(Manager) HR for Mumbai Location for a financial services organisation. Prefer candidates from service industry.
Liaison between Corporate office and Zonal office.
1. POLICY ADHERENCE : Oversee policy adherence within timelines for processes relating to employee life cycle including on boarding, attendance, Leave, confirmation, transfer, IJP, exit etc. and completion of the same and give feedback to Corporate HR where changes need to be made as per ground realities.
2. BUSINESS SUPPORT : To help to facilitate employee manning, productivity, morale, motivation, etc.
3. STATUTORY COMPLIANCE :
- Monitor and provide necessary support to AMs in ensuring various statutory requirements are adhered to as specified by Corporate HR, ensure registration and renewal of Shop & Establishment license through AMs, show cause notices/legal notices/contract renewals, extensions and vendor management if any are closed as per the timelines prescribed, under guidance of Corporate HR
- Support AMs for filing of various returns and submissions, as per the statutory requirements; Intimating Corporate HR on changes in minimum wages as declared by Statutory authorities within 7 days from the publication of such notifications.
4. MAINTAINING TALENT POOL :
- Support recruitment activities such as sourcing of candidates, fixation of salary, schedule and conduct of interviews, release of offer letter and other joining formalities in coordination with Corporate HR; Ensure meticulous deployment of surplus staff through AMs
- Coordinate with State Head to get recommendation/objection for extension/discontinuation of contracted employees; Analyse and control staff attrition, with a special focus on reducing regrettable attrition
- Ensure PMS tracking; Attend to and resolve staff grievances (including payroll queries) wherein corporate intervention is required.
5. HRMS SUPPORT: Monitor HRMS activities and initiate corrective measures in case of discrepancies.
6. Employee related activities: Ensure timely conduct of Training programs related to HR processes, policies and Statutory Compliance to all internal Stake holders; Plan and coordinate Employee connect- Family connect and engagement activities.
7. Data management: Preparation of Daily MIS, data analysis and submission of the same to Corporate Office as and when required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.