Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:955 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Zonal Head - Contract Logistics - North (10-15 yrs)
Zonal Head - North (Contract Logistics)
Position Title : Zonal Head - North (Contract Logistics)
Location : Delhi
JOB PURPOSE :
- Drive and deliver excellent customer experience by managing the end to end operations of large modern warehouses with large workforce across North India with the use of world-class technology.
KEY DELIVERABLES :
- Drive P&L for the zone through the KPIs defined for both outbound and inbound operations.
- Manage the Contract Logistics Operations across different locations to deliver a high level of customer experience.
- Drive Effective Warehouse Space Management at different DCs.
- Drive process excellence through operational efficiency and productivity with the use of world-class technology across the DCs in the defined geography.
- Analyze the current infrastructure constraints & current Business Model & remove bottlenecks.
- Drive world-class productivity through process automation, WMS, Sortation technology, robotics, IoT etc.
- Drive Daily / Weekly / Monthly Scorecards / KPIs.
- Define SOPs and ensure that the SOPs / Guidelines are adhered to at the various sites.
- Drive safety as a process across the facilities to propagate a safety culture in the facilities.
- Designing dashboards & Templates to quantify operational KPIs and periodically review the KPIs.