Consultant - HR at Skillventory
Views:305 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Zonal Credit Manager - Home Loan (6-18 yrs)
Job Description :
Reporting to the National Credit Manager, you will be responsible for-
- Co-partner with business team to achieve projected business targets.
- Lead a team of credit approvers to ensure building quality portfolio and manage delinquencies.
- Manage end to end credit approval and disbursement process at HUB region within given Turnaround time (TAT).
- Co-ordinate with the recoveries team and generate business insights.
- Responsible for fraud management, Retail Legal and Technical to mitigate risk activities.
- Develop, review and institutionalize credit appraisal process and policies
- Engage in development, implementation, review and monitoring of various credit programs and providing training and coaching to continuously upgrade the competency of the team members across levels.
- Work closely with recoveries and analytics team to generate business insights.
- Monitors and control the performance of loan portfolio especially high ticket loans.
- Manage credit appraisal and allied costs within allocated budget for Zone.
- Submits monthly credit statistics and reports to National Head - Credit.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.