Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:162 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Zonal Business Unit Head - IT (20-25 yrs)
Zonal Business Unit Head - North ( IMS ) @ Delhi, India
Our client is an IT Company and they need to fill the following position asap.
Position : Zonal Business Unit Head - North ( IMS )
Location : Delhi
Education : B. Tech preferably with an MBA
Experience : 20-25 years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
- Candidate should be technically sound.
- Should be a Graduate engineer preferably with an MBA.
- 20 -25 years of experience in Sellling AMC/ FM/ Soluions in reputed companies.
- Spearhead the Infrastructure Management Services of the organization in North Zone.
- Must have flare to promote Cloud and security services as well.
Key Responsibilities :
- Owning P&L responsibility for driving growth strategy, creating roadmaps, delivery, solutions and operations to meet business unit goals of the IMS practice.
- Work in close synchronization with the internal practice teams - Managed IT Services/ End User Services, Cloud Computing, Service Automation and Application Infrastructure Consulting.
- Envision, Create, Institutionalise leading Infrastructure Strategic solutions to build a strong opportunity pipeline.
- Identify opportunities of growth and new business in IMS space across all verticals.
- Expand existing network and build lasting relationship with clients.
- Working in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed solution offerings and services fully meet customers- business and technology needs.
Desired Profile :
- 20-25 years of experience in IT Infrastructure management services (IMS), Practice Building, Service Delivery, Client Management, P&L management, Pre-Sales, People Management, Capability building, Alliance management, Market Strategy and consulting skills.
- Demonstrated performance in Complex Solution/ IT Infra Services Sales/Delivery to major clients.
- Experience in global delivery model, standardized tools, and mature processes for infrastructure management services (IMS).
- Experience in lifecycle services in data center management, desktop management, database and middleware services, and web operations preferred.
- Financial management experience: estimating, budgeting, pricing, risk assessment.
- Strong Leadership/ Team Building/ Decision Making skills with ability to interface with CXO customers and senior management.
- Possess skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential and manage multiple aspects of daily business operations.
- Experience/exposure to hosted solutions, third party maintenance modeling, and network and security integrated models would be an advantage.
- Exposure to Cloud consulting and enablement, migration to popular public cloud platforms, commodity solutions for IaaS (Infrastructure as a service), and SaaS (Storage as a service) is desirable.
Founder CEO - PKS & Associates