HR Manager at Zolve
Views:816 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zolve - HR Generalist/HR Business Partner (1-4 yrs)
In an increasingly connected world, though people are moving across countries at an accelerated pace, the global financial systems are archaic and fragmented, creating headwinds for a global citizen. With Zolve, our aim is to create a financial world beyond borders that provides equitable access to global financial products on one single platform. Our cross-border capabilities enable global citizens to access financial products seamlessly, save money and invest it further, helping them be financially free to pursue their ambition, no matter where they are.
Founded by Raghunandan G (founder of TaxiForSure & angel investor), backed by Accel, Lightspeed & Founder Collective, we are actively looking out for passionate individuals to help us build a global bank for global citizens.
The role of Human Resource Generalist will involve working side-by-side with our employees to foster a positive environment consistent with the company's mission and goals.
- Manage all touchpoints in the employee life cycle from hiring till exit, including onboarding, performance management, engagement, grievances, training etc.
- Design and implement programs for employee engagement and culture development and collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive initiatives
- SPOC for all people-related matters viz. employee relations, grievances, policy guidance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive high engagement, retention & performance
- Reporting & Analytics - Create dashboards, generate insights (qualitative and quantitative) to help improve organizational health
- 1- 3-year experience in generalist / HRBP role with bachelor's degree. Master's is a plus
- Proven experience developing and executing HR strategies designed to improve employee morale
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team player, well-organized and goal oriented
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply data-driven decisions
- Knowledge and understanding of laws and HR best practices
WHY JOIN US?
We think from the mind and execute from the heart. We do not wait for directions. We are never satisfied with the status quo. We believe in disruption and evolution. We want to win and help others win. And we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. With us, you can expect an atmosphere charged with ambition, innovation, optimism, and empathy where you can become the best version of yourself. A seasoned team with experience in startups, finance, and technology, giving you exponential learning opportunities. Not to forget - a meritocratic environment where your ideas aren't just heard but valued.