Zolostays - Real Estate Manager (4-10 yrs)
Real Estate Manager
The role of the Senior Manager Growth would encompass the following:
- Achieving Supply and Demand Metrics ; Create a roadmap and ensure that the monthly, quarterly, annual supply and demand targets of the clusters are achieved for his/her team.
- Problem Solving ; Understand the product market fit/clients in the respective geographies and innovate to provide customized solutions to B2B customers.
- Business development; Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification. Reaching out to new corporate customers, partners and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Processes Design & Restructuring ; Setting up the right processes and ensuring their execution to achieve the targets, driving key growth projects and initiatives working with the Product & tech team to build product features thereby achieving business growth.
- Team Building & Management; Developing the reporting team which can run on-ground execution, expanding the current team, setting the performance metrics and driving efficiency
- Analysis and Reporting; As an extension of process setting, a lot of focus would be expected on data recording, maintenance and analysis as most of the decisions would be data backed.