Zolo Stays - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (5-8 yrs)
We, at Zolo, are looking for a Senior Manager Talent Acquisition to lead and own the technology hiring for Zolo. The rockstar candidate comes with 5+ years of core experience into technology hiring for Product based companies with aggressive hiring targets. This is a high visibility role with a lot of aggression needed - the senior manager would work closely with the CTO, VP and the Leadership team at Zolo to redefine and own the technology domain
Zolo is a Nexus and PE funded, series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces. Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant residential community, omnichannel platform, top-notch services such as hygienic and healthy food, furnished rooms, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and much more - all enabled by technology
Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB in 2015, we are currently present in 10 cities - Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pune, Kota, Noida, Gurugram, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Chennai and fast expanding to other geographies. We are at a team size of 500+. Serving approximately 16000-20000 customers daily as we speak, we have aggressive growth plans of catering to around 50000 by the year-end. Yes, that's a 3X growth that Zolo is poised to grow at in the current year.
About the Role / Responsibilities:
The role of the Senior Manager Talent Acquisition would encompass the following:
- Engage Tech leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Lead the efforts in hiring across the tech hiring vertical from SSE/SDE1 to SVP level roles
- Ensure continuous pipeline creation for various open positions, identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels/sources and assess candidates to ensure role match, cultural fitment etc
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts - additionally build a talent pipeline for future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates
- Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Conduct analysis and report key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
- Build a talent pipeline for the future by proactively mapping/sourcing candidates.
- Map similar and relevant companies to understand organization structures and accordingly align Zolo's hiring needs
KPIs for the role :
- Ensuring closures at all levels within the stipulated timelines and budget
- Achieving key metrics and ratios in talent management
- Process building, adherence, and timely reporting
Desired Experience / Background:
- 5+ Years of Experience into Technology hiring at Product based companies
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques, usage of job boards and tools
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work with spreadsheets
- High degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus
Languages: Complete command over English and Hindi is a must