Zolo Stays - Manager - Operations (1-3 yrs)
Role Overview :
We, at Zolo, are looking for Operations Managers in Mumbai who can perform end-to-end Operations/ Project management for Zolo Co-living Spaces for the designated clusters in the city. The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in core Operations/Supply Chain/ Warehouse management roles. The role requires intermittent travel to other locations for vendor meetings as well as project setup support. He/she should have good problem solving and analytical abilities and come from a decent college with excellent academic scores is preferable.
About Zolostays :
Zolo is a Nexus funded, Series B-Company which provides fully managed co-living spaces which are fun, flexible and functional. We are currently present in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Delhi and Kota, and fast expanding to other geographies. Founded by alumni of IIMs, IITs, AIIMS, ISB, we are at a team size of 500+.
Our managed co-living solutions are looking to elevate the traditional paying guest accommodations / hostels, and offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities with a promise of high quality. Some of the prominent features include fully furnished rooms, hygienic and healthy food, daily housekeeping, internet facilities, security and a vibrant community. We are now looking to aggressively expand our operations in existing as well as new markets.
About the Roles/Responsibilities :
The role of the Operations Manager would encompass the following:
- End-to-end Property Operations - Supervision of property staff / multi-skilled workers and their daily tasks, managing vendor relationships and handling all escalations related to property management in the cluster
- Managing all customer issues, tickets and complaints within desired turnaround times
- Activations of new properties, management of all vendor tasks and setup work
- Supervision of food operations in the cluster
- Cost management for all properties in the cluster
- KPIs for the role would be the following :
- Maintaining a high Customer Satisfaction Score for the properties
- Low Turnaround times for customer tickets / issues
- Timely setup / activations of new properties
- Cost management and control
- Process adherence and timely reporting
Desired Experience/Background :
- Prior Operations Experience: We are looking for young and energetic team players with experience in general management / operations; experience in industries like hospitality, facilities management, consulting, manufacturing, supply chain, logistics and plant operations would be preferred.
- People Management Experience: The ideal candidate should have prior experience of dealing with people across levels and managing outcomes under all circumstances.
- Educational Background: Engineers and MBAs from decent institutes would be preferred
Desired competencies :
- Strong people management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should exhibit high degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus
- Good program management skills
- Languages: Complete Fluency in English and Hindi is a must
- Fluency in local language is a must.
Competencies and Location:
As per Market standards depending on experience.
Location : Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.