Zolo Stays - Manager - Community Operations (1-3 yrs)
We, at Zolo, are looking for a Community Operations Manager to handle end-to-end responsibility for customer experience, including sales activities & operations management, for Zolo Co-living Spaces for the designated cluster in the city. The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in core sales / operations / general management roles. He/she should have good problem solving and analytica abilities and come from a good pedigreed college with excellent academic scores.
Zolo is India's leading and fastest growing provider of managed co-living spaces which are fun, flexible and functional. We are Series-B funded by Nexus Venture Partners, IDFC Alternatives and Mirae Asset and valued at ~USD 100 mn in the last round. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer a wide range of basic and luxury living amenities. Our managed living solutions are looking to elevate the experience in traditional paying guest accommodations / hostels, and offer beautiful living experience. Our biggest USP comes from a vibrant resident community, omni channel platform, fully furnished rooms, and complete bouquet of services as hygienic and healthy food, daily housekeeping, seamless internet facilities, hi-tech security and more - all enabled by technology.
We are currently present in 10 cities (Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Delhi, Kota and Coimbatore) with over 22,000 live beds and fast expanding within these geographies as well as to other cities. Founded by alumni of IIM, IIT, AIIMS, ISB, we are currently a team size of 1,000+ and expanding aggressively.
About the Role/ Responsibilities:
The role of the Community Operations Manager would encompass the following:
- Customer Delight - Delight and wow the customers through service and hospitality culture, managing low failure rates of services, handling customer escalations
- Customer Acquisition and Conversion: Identify and source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, meet and convert customers daily through schedule visits and walk-ins, handle churn management of existing residents, drive referral programs, manage hyperlocal marketing activities etc.
- Property Operations: Supervision of property staff and their daily tasks
- Hiring and training: for all property staff, housekeepers
- Community Events: Organize community events at Zolo Properties
- Data Recording and Analysis: Maintain customer data, analyze them and come up with insights to improve customer satisfaction, retention and acquisition
- Cost management: for all properties in the cluster, to keep cost under guidelines
- Compliance activities: in terms of keeping all records for the residents, staff and vendors
KPIs for the role would be the following:
- Maintaining a high Customer Satisfaction Score for all properties in the cluster
- Meeting occupancy targets for all properties in the cluster
- Cost management and control
- Process adherence and timely reporting
Desired Experience/ Background:
- Prior Community & Operations Experience: We are looking for young and energetic team players with experience in sales, operations and general management, preferably in B2C industries like hospitality, banking, insurance, supply chain and logistics.
- People Management Experience: The ideal candidate should have prior experience of dealing with people across levels and managing outcomes under all circumstances.
- Educational Background: Engineers and MBAs from top tier institutes would be preferred; Excellent academic credentials is a must.
- Strong customer handling skills
- Strong people management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Good program management skills
- Should exhibit a high degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus
- Languages: Complete Fluency in English and Regional language is a must
Location & Compensation:
- Location: Bangalore
- Compensation: As per Industry Standards.