Manager - TA at Zolo Stays
Views:1167 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Zolo Stays - Key Account Facilities Manager (5-15 yrs)
The JD in a few words :
The experience required at facility management + administration + client or vendor management at organisations on a large scale or schools / colleges or universities.
- Must be passionate about engaging customers/clients and expanding their use cases through our process.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed.
- Must have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills for presentation to clients.
- Good to have Strong project management skills.
- 9-15 years of which 5+ years proven track record in Hospitality Management, Relationship Manager, Key Account Management, and any of similar client handling domains.
Facilities Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees building and grounds maintenance.
- Operates and maintains custodial functions.
- Ensures security and emergency preparedness procedures are implemented properly.
- Ensures that the facility is clean and maintained according to company policy and procedures.
- Handles general accounting tasks, such as accounts payable, payroll, petty cash, and budgeting.
- Oversees and supervises the quality of work for other employees to ensure that all tasks are performed correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Manages and reviews service contracts.
- Conducts and documents regular facilities inspections.
- Checks completed work by vendors and contractors.
- Recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical, and facility design modifications.
- Communicates workplace safety precautions to employees.
- Forecasts, allocates, and supervises the financial and physical resources of the facility management.
Facilities Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Closing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Communication skills
- Technical engineering skills
- Decision making
- Problem solving
- IT skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Most employers prefer a BA in facility management, business, information management, or engineering
- 5 -10 years in related positions