Zolo Stays - Corporate Communication Specialist (3-8 yrs)
Zolo is seeking a high-judgement, self-motivated, and creative communications professional to join our corporate communications team in Bangalore. This individual will lead issue management for a core portion of Zolo's corporate narrative, as well as drive cross-channel, proactive Corporate PR campaigns. The role requires you to work with internal teams to build trust and provide strategic counsel, as well as with members of the media and external influencers to tell new and interesting stories about our corporate culture. The candidate will have experience in managing complex narratives and issues with the press, and be willing and able to roll up their sleeves and get stuff done.
Valued at more than $100 mn, we are India's fastest moving technology startup in the co-living and student housing spaces. With an aim to provide a completely hassle-free long term living experience to working professionals as well as students, our living spaces offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities. Our biggest USP for a resident comes from a vibrant resident community, omni channel platform and top notch service - all enabled by technology. We started in 2015 and are currently present in 10 cities - and have served 1 lac+ happy residents to date. Read more about us here -
About the Role / Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic counsel to senior business leaders and business teams.
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with press contacts.
- Serve as a key point of contact for issues management with the press.
- Manage cross channel communications campaigns in partnership with internal communications, social media and similar storytelling teams.
- Draft written materials, including press releases, memos, pitches, statements, Q&As, and more.
- Identify and leverage data to support storytelling efforts.
- Show extraordinary high judgment, particularly in narrow time frames.
- Successfully manage complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges and be able to deal with ambiguity. Communication Themes to be developed across all Corporate Collateral & Communications.
Desired Experience / Background:
- Experience executing highly successful, Corporate PR campaigns and events.
- Experience in issues management and crisis communication.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Painstaking attention to detail.
- A network of media contacts and a desire to work with the media proactively and reactively.
- High ownership and commitment to delivering results.
- Experience with e-commerce, media or consumer brands would be an advantage.
Educational Background : Bachelors/Master degree in Mass Communication/Journalism and 3+ years of experience working in the related field.
Desired Competencies :
- Languages: Complete command over English is a must. Knowledge of regional languages is a great plus.
- Strong research and presentation skills
- Good command over Branding & Content Management
Location & Compensation:
Compensation: As per Market Standards
Please apply at the redirection also
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.