Zolo Stays - City Operations Head (4-6 yrs)
We, at Zolo, are looking for a senior leader in Noida who can take complete control of end-to-end operations management for Zolo Co-living Spaces in the city. The ideal candidate should have 4-6 years of experience in core operations/general management roles. He/she should have good problem solving and analytical abilities and come from a top tier college with excellent academic scores.
Zolo is a Nexus funded, pre-series B company which provides fully managed co-living spaces which are fun, flexible and functional. We are currently present in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Delhi and Kota, and fast expanding to other geographies. Founded by alumni of IIMs, IITs, AIIMS, ISB, we are at a team size of 500+.
Our managed co-living solutions are looking to elevate the traditional paying guest accommodations/hostels, and offer all kinds of basic and luxury living amenities with a promise of high quality. Some of the prominent features include fully furnished rooms, hygienic and healthy food, daily housekeeping, internet facilities, security and a vibrant community. We are now looking to aggressively expand our operations in existing as well as new markets.
Role: City Operations Head, Noida
Company - ZoloStays Property Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, ability to work with spreadsheets
- High degree of initiative and on-the-ground execution focus
- Strong people management skills
- Good program management skills
- Languages: Complete command over English and Hindi is a must
Location & Compensation:
- Location: Noida
- Compensation: As per Market Standards
About the Role / Responsibilities:
The role of the City Operations Head would encompass the following:
- End-to-end Property Operations - Supervision of cluster managers, property staff, multi-skilled workers, vendor relationships, handling all escalations and making sure that collectively the team meets their targets
- Managing all customer issues, tickets and complaints within desired turnaround times
- Activations of new properties, project management of all vendor tasks and setup work
- Supervision of F&B Operations for in-house kitchens
- Complete People and Process Management
KPIs for the role would be the following:
- Maintaining a high Customer Satisfaction Score for the properties
- Low Turnaround times for customer tickets/issues
- Timely setup/activations of new properties
- Cost management and control
- Process adherence and timely reporting
Desired Experience / Background:
- Prior Operations Experience: We are looking for young and energetic team players with experience in general management / consulting / operations roles; experience in industries like hospitality, facilities management, consulting, manufacturing, supply chain, logistics, and plant operations would be preferred.
- People Management Experience: The ideal candidate should have prior experience of dealing with people across levels and managing outcomes under all circumstances.
- Educational Background: Engineers and MBAs from top tier institutes would be preferred; Excellent academic credentials is a must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.