Manager - Talent Acquisition at Zivame
Views:2205 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Zivame - Analyst (3-5 yrs)
Candidate needs to be a hustler who can combine business understanding with creative thinking, analytical rigor and stakeholder management to:
- Identify and execute on business-critical cross-functional projects collaborating across multiple stakeholders
- Work across business and product teams to pull together strategic & operational projects from high level vision to project planning to on-ground implementation.
- Drive the company's planning processes by tying together the goals of different verticals, horizontals and business lines into the org priorities and goalpost
- Understand the company's end to end business performance. Proactively identify & troubleshoot problems to ensure the company's financial as well as operational performance is ahead of plan across different businesses.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and presenting final recommendations that will drive short- and long-term changes in the org.
- Evaluate new business opportunities by modelling performance reflecting plausible scenarios or and identifying risks and opportunities. These business opportunities could include new business models, strategic initiatives or changes to existing business models
Desired Candidate :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related technical degree
- MBA or Equivalent degree from Premium colleges
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in management/strategic consulting/ corporate development and a demonstrated record of accomplishment
- Experience in eCommerce, digital media, retail, and customer experience businesses post consulting is preferred but not mandatory
- Proven experience of working with org leaders and multiple stakeholders to drive projects to execution by building consensus. Strong strategic and creative thinking
- Experience in handling a wide breadth of projects and being able to multitask and prioritise when facing multiple challenging priorities
- Highly experienced at structuring ambiguous problems, leading analytical work streams, applying sound business discernment
- Communication and presentation skills to effectively deliver complex, data-driven insights to senior business leaders.