ZipLoan - VP - Collections - Unsecured Loans - NBFC (8-15 yrs)
VP - Collections - Unsecured Loans - NBFC
About Zip Loan:
- ZipLoan is a technology led business financing company on a mission to make hassle-free credit available to deserving small businesses. Through its proprietary machine learning risk assessment algo called ZipScore, lean operations and a unique co-lending model with leading banks and NBFCs.
- ZipLoan can provide working capital loans of up to INR 5 lakhs to small businesses at a fraction of a cost as compared to traditional lenders. ZipLoan is currently operational in Delhi NCR and Indore. ZipLoan has also developed its proprietary Loan Lifecycle Management product leading to of one of the lowest operating costs in the industry and turn- around time of only 4 days from application to disbursal.
- ZipLoan is led by Kshitij Puri. ZipLoan has raised over $17 mn in equity from some of India's best VC Investors like SAIF Partners (Series B), Matrix Partners (Series A), WaterBridge Ventures (Pre-Series A), GrowX Ventures (Seed round) and Sarbvir Singh (Angel Investment).
For more details, please refer to our website www.ziploan.in
B. Job Description :
VP - Collections
You would be responsible for:
- Managing end to end collections for the unsecured lending business along with managing relationship with all key stakeholders
- Building a robust collection team and scaling up as business grows.
- You would be responsible to manage customer queries and complaints with an efficient redressal mechanism in place.
- You would also be setting up robust fraud management and operations practices to reduce delinquency ratios.
- You will work closely with bankers and other channel partners to facilitate business growth supporting sales teams.
The Successful Applicant :
- You should have at least 15 years experience working with a financial institution or NBFC dealing in unsecured retail lending collections
- Strong end to end collections experience in unsecured retail assets segment with understanding of credit appraisal cycle, underwriting, fraud management and operations.
- You should have strong presentation and communication skills and prior experience in a leadership role is a must.
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading NBFC known for work life balance and industry leading benefits
- Formulating & implementing strategies for improvements of collect inflows and reduction in bad debts.
- Framing Collection, possessions and legal recovery policies & process, customizing to suit local needs, setting up process, to implement and compliance by all channels. Ensure that the results are delivered while complying with Indian laws and best practices.
- Managing collection volumes for PAN India and recover charged off cases through legal tools and police intervention.
- Monitor bucket flow targets and prevention on loss provisioning.
- setting up efficient system modules to manage the function.
- Responsible for regular/Monthly audit & compliance both internal and external investigation of suspected fraud.
- Handling Collection activities, forecast monthly/Quarterly collection targets. Maximized the cash flow in assigned region. 8-10 years of experience in collections across different cycles (Frontend, recovery, and strategy)
- What's On Offer You will get an outstanding career opportunity in a completely meritocratic culture. Filled with freedom & empowerment.