HR Manager at ZipLoan
Views:492 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
ZipLoan - Product Lead/Head Of Department (7-14 yrs)
Job Title: AVP Product (HOD)
Location: Corporate Office - Delhi
ZipLoan, RBI registered fintech lender, was set up in 2015 with a mission to ensure easy availability of unsecured Working Capital loans to small business owners in India.ZipLoan has raised over $20 million in equity from some of India's best VC Investors such as Saif Partners and Matrix Partners. We have our offices in: Delhi (Headquarters), Mumbai, Jaipur, Lucknow and Indore.
Ability to take ownership of Ziploan's complete product suite, manage product backlog and lead the Product team effectively to deliver a great customer experience to all its stakeholders.
- Work closely with business, key other stakeholders and technical teams to ensure a successful project delivery, engagement and act as an enabler for digital adoption.
- Bring modern day agile practices to take Ziploan's mission towards digital transformation to the next level of growth and success.
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional environments including sales, marketing, business management, design and engineering teams.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence or similar project management tools
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Ability to solve complex issues to achieve objectives and deliver results on multiple projects in a complex, fastmoving environment.
- Takes responsibility as the Product Owner/ Champion of the assigned product/ module and is the go-to person for any solutions/ requirements in assigned area.
- Throughout the period of the sprint, ensure frequent communication on sprint status to stakeholders, and at the end of the sprint ensure putting together release notes and demo the final product to customers.
- Uses agile methodologies, to define requirements, prioritize features, provide business guidance, and perform acceptance testing, for newly-developed products as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Assume ownership of products including defining scope and developing requirements for new and advanced products as well as upgrades and progressive releases for existing products.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by conducting the required research and reaching out to existing/potential customers
- Ability to develop quick partnerships with 3 rd party system and integrating their API's to enhance company- s product capabilities faster.
- To ensure timely technology releases on multiple product initiatives with acceptable quality.
- To ensure UAT and QA checks on every product release
- To make sure OKRs and timelines are met without impacting the quality of product or its release.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.