HR Manager at ZipLoan
Views:933 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
ZipLoan - AVP - CS/Legal (10-15 yrs)
AVP- CS & Legal is responsible for ensuring that Ziploan complies with financial and legal requirements, as well as maintaining its high standards of corporate governance. A key part of the role is to be able to act as a point of communication and provide guidance to Management on their responsibilities under various laws.
- Guiding the team to ensure all compliances and satisfactory company audits
- Make necessary filings with RBI, ROC, MCA, Labour Law Authorities and any other regulator.
- Prepare notices, agenda, resolutions and minutes of Board Meeting, Annual General Meeting & Extra Ordinary General Meeting, Committee meetings.
- Maintain all statutory registers and facilitate share transfer process
- Compliance wrt Private Placement process, allotment process.
- Handle ESOP compliances as per ESOP scheme & Companies Act
- Updating Policies of the Company
- Update borrowing and lending agreements in line with RBI guidelines
- Ensure timely filing of Form CHG-1/CHG-4 for creation/modification/Satisfaction of charge wrt loan taken by company from Banks/Financial Institutions
- Ensure formation of various committees as per Companies Act.
- Handle FDI & FEMA compliances
- Regular Company law compliances- Change in Directorship, Alteration of Memorandum of Association Change in Registered office etc
- Create synopsis, digitalize, store and maintain the signed agreements and ensure that the company adheres to the clauses of signed agreements
- Coordinate with various stakeholders (Lenders, Investors, Third party Service Providers, Lawyers, Statutory Auditors, internal team members, Banks)
- Ensure timely compliance under Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards, RBI NBFC guidelines, Labour Laws etc of the Company as well as of the branches of the Company
- Advising business and support functions on legal issues touching their day to day work, business of the Company, new developments in the field of law, Regulatory and statutory updates, Latest case laws, advising on Structured transactions and Review of Documents from time to time etc.
- This position is responsible for development of systems and processes and their effective working in order to ensure smooth functioning of the department as well as achievement of the Organizational, Department and individual goals in terms of KPIs / KRAs. This position is also responsible for maintenance, updating and timely circulation of MIS w.r.t. legal cases