ZipLoan - Assistant Vice President - Product - IIT/NIT/BITS (8-13 yrs)
ZipLoan is a technology led small business financing company on a mission to make hassle-free credit available to deserving small businesses. Through its proprietary machine learning risk assessment algo called ZipScore, lean operations and a unique co-lending model with leading banks and NBFCs, ZipLoan is able to provide working capital loans of up to INR 5 lakhs to small businesses at a fraction of a cost as compared to traditional lenders.
ZipLoan is currently operational in Delhi NCR and Indore. ZipLoan has also developed its proprietary Loan Lifecycle Management product leading to of one of the lowest operating costs in the industry and turn- around time of only 4 days from application to disbursal. ZipLoan is led by Shalabh Singhal and Kshitij Puri. ZipLoan has raised over $4 mn in equity from some of India's best VC Investors like Matrix Partners(Series A), WaterBridge Ventures(Pre-Series A), Growx Ventures(Seed round) and Sarbvir Singh(Angel Investment). For more information visit: www.ziploan.in
Role: AVP Product
What you will be doing here
1. Determine customers' needs and desires by conducting the required research and reaching out to existing/potential customers.
2. Prepare key strategic insights to assess the overall market opportunities, partnerships, competitive landscape and product offerings to targeted segments.
3. Develop partnerships with SAAS API and other players to enhance company's product capabilities faster.
4. Develop the product roadmap to disrupt the traditional methods in Banks/NBFCs.
5. Coordinate with the design and engineering teams to ensure timely technology releases on multiple product initiatives and release impeccable products.
6. Develop the mobile product strategy to acquire and service MSME customers.
1. 8+ years of total work-ex with at least 5 years of Product Management.
2. Graduation from Tier 1 Institutes.
3. Data lover who is good in Data Collection, Extraction and Analysis
4. Good with Experimentation (A/B Testing)
5. Good with Interactive Prototyping
6. Knowledge of different types of tech stack
7. Interest in fintech/lending domain
8. Entrepreneurial mindset.