HR Manager at ZiffyHomes
Views:1171 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
ZiffyHomes - Manager - Cloud Kitchen (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for a person who can join us full-time and head the Kitchen division. The person shall be responsible for the Kitchen P&L and setting up the team & processes for handling operations, quality and related activities. We expect the Kitchen to be a revenue center with revenue from longstay and short term stay as well as from deliveries through Zomato / Swiggy.
1. Core Kitchen Operations Planning, directing and coordinating of all forms of change management- change in recipes, packaging etc, new product launch, tech interventions.
2. Ensure that the team can deliver the highest quality product.
3. Create, implement and evaluate systems of developing, control and updating standards. Supervise quality control and quantities for preparation to minimize wastage, perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high of preparation and services.
4. Responsible for enforcing operational processes as per SOP.
5. Manage infrastructure management and work with the various teams to ensure closure on all infra gaps affecting productivity and quality.
6. People Management and Administration Ensure that the training processes are being managed and conducted for all kitchens with a special focus on new employees.
7. Finance and Costs Responsible for controlling and managing costs of overheads and manpower. Driving initiatives for cost management, optimization and productivity.
8. Food Hygiene, safety and Sanitation Ensure strict compliance with all relevant hygiene and safety requirements Ensure and maintain staff awareness on health and safety, and hygiene regulations
9. Planning and implementation of strategies development and expansion in restaurant based a current market trends. Sustaining profitable operations which focus on budgeting and marketing.
10. To ensure correct stock levels are available at all times
11. Overall in charge of the Kitchen, preparing duty roasters, schedule spring cleanings, pest control
12. Helping Executive Brand Chef in effectively managing the kitchen and assisting in menu planning, presentation of the dishes,& to organize various festival menus.
13. Ensuring smooth functioning of the kitchen during operation hours, handling food pick up area and involvement in guest interaction to exceed their expectations.