Talent Acquisition at Zetwerk
Views:378 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Zetwerk - Manager - Credit Risk (7-10 yrs)
Position : Credit Risk Manager
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Understanding of key factors quantitative and qualitative to provide underwriting recommendations, maintaining models and reviewing model performance and credit calls.
- Having and using an extensive set of networks to ensure ground-level knowledge on different stakeholders for credit appraisal.
- Performing risk analysis at project level and customer level
- Analysis of balance sheets of customers & suppliers, on a case-by-case basis
- Working with sales team in finalizing payment terms with customers
- Working with delivery team in standardizing payment terms with suppliers
- Building credit control policies for each business unit along with P&L owner
- Review of customer contracts before signing / acceptance
- Participation with sales team in negotiation of contractual terms with customers
Experience - 7 to 10 years work experience in a mid to large sized EPC company or project finance division of a large bank/NBFC with a good track record on keeping delinquencies low.
Education: Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting
Knowledge: Formal credit training program, and ability to comprehend and provide insight on credit terms in the projects/infrastructure market.
Communications skills: Good oral and written communication skills to work with the lending and credit teams, relationship managers, credit approvers, etc. and provide strong and sharp perspective to business teams on their credit decisions.
Research skills: Ability to conduct research into borrowers and industries to be abreast with factors that may affect profitability and the borrower's ability to repay loans.