Talent Acquisition at Zetwerk
Views:3541 Applications:1002 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Zetwerk - HR Business Partner (5-10 yrs)
About the job:
You will also be playing a key role in partnering with different BUs in Zetwerk.
Working across different teams to ensure all HR processes and programs are seamlessly executed will be a key component of this role. Having prior HR business partnering experience with an Engineering/Startup organisation is compulsory.
What is the job like?
- Ensure a seamless execution of all HR programs and processes within the BU
- Have a pulse of the business unit and constantly think about how to improve the effectiveness of the business unit - by looking at teams, structure, and processes
- Coach leaders at various levels and guide them on HR related guidelines and practices. Work with them to align, enable, and equip them and their teams to deliver to business units OKRs
- Collaborate closely with the center of excellence teams to ensure solutions designed to meet business problems and needs
- Administer org-wide programs like performance reviews, rewards and recognition etc.
- Review and analyze employee-related data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
- Resolve complex employee issues and grievances
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's vision, goals, GTM strategy, business plans and its competition
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelor's degree in any field. A MBA/PGDM degree is preferable
- 6+ years of HR business partnering or generalist experience supporting leaders at engineering/startups organizations
- Adeptness and ability to cope with a fast-paced work environment by being hands-on
- Passionate about innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Partner with talent acquisition to meet the headcount growth goals for the organization, including interviewing, assessing and on-boarding.
- Excellent communication and articulation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in ambiguity and generate results.
- Comprehend how engineers think, and ways to keep them engaged and motivated
- In-depth understanding of HR functions and practices
- Strong business acumen, problem-solving abilities and analytical thinking skills
- Engineering organizations: Understanding about engineering organization functions, knowledge of engineering roles, practices,etc will be a added advantage