Zeta - Senior Manager - Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Marketing
- Zeta is founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Ramki Gaddipati. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Flock. These businesses comprise 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over USD 250+ million and a group enterprise value of over USD 1.4 billion.
- Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, secure, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere. Its businesses revolve around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be fast and trouble-free. Zeta is currently amongst the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies worldwide.
About Zeta Banking Solutions :
- Zeta is in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintech institutions to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
- Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia and LATAM. Zeta's products are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. Zeta has over 450 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
- Over the next five years, Zeta aims to capture majority market share by targeting all of the banks in India through these and other upcoming products.
- Zeta is looking to hire an enthusiastic Senior Marketing Manager to lead all the marketing and demand generation activities for the assigned business unit and contribute to growing the business.
What is the Job like?
- Develop and drive Zeta's marketing and communications plan to increase brand awareness and engagement, and lead generation goals
- Plan and execute BD/ Sales enablement collateral such as pitch decks, emailer, brochures, website and so on with the help of the content and design teams
- Manage the complete planning and execution of Zeta's events and conferences
- Leading the on-ground event execution - dealing with all agencies and ensuring procurement of all items within defined timelines
- Track and identify suitable industry events for participation, speaker opportunities, branding opportunities and so on
- Brief the content, design and PR teams and work with them to ensure delivery on projects
- Collaborate with the digital team for developing effective digital campaigns for the purpose of lead generation, awareness, etc
- Work with the content team to ideate monthly content calendars, white papers, research papers, blogs, etc
- Work with the PR team to ideate on story opportunities
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns and report back to the business on required changes
- Measure what works, what doesn't work, and drive business decisions based on data
- Identifying suitable vendors and work with them for executing events, developing collateral etc
- Collaborate with business and product teams to plan onboarding of new customers
- Oversee market research and competitor analysis, staying current on industry shifts, best practices, and trends
Who should apply for this role?
- 5-8 years of marketing experience (MBA is preferred)
- Has been responsible for planning and executing marketing campaigns (ATL/ BTL)
- Has worked on developing marketing communication collateral such as brochures, pitch decks, emailers, direct mailers etc
- Has been involved in planning, ideating and executing brand campaigns/ product launches
- Has led participation in multiple conferences and events
- Has a fair understanding of online marketing and content marketing
- Has experience of working in an agency OR worked with an agency
- Experience in the fintech/ B2B SAAS industry will be a plus
What skills do we look for?
- Strong creative skills - to be able to actively contribute to planning effective collateral
- Strong understanding of different collateral and what works for each of them
- Understanding on content planning and creation process
- Ability to develop a detailed brief and help the team understand and deliver on the goal outlined
- Must be able to create and analyse data & statistics from different marcomm channels for their effectiveness and for improving marketing strategies
- Should be able to convert stats into useful insights
- Strong collaborative skills to be able to work with different teams within Marketing and other departments
- Strong attention to detail
- Immaculate written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of current marketing trends and multimedia platforms to continuously improve marketing deliverables
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Numerically oriented and believes in assessing all marketing initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.