Zeta - Research Strategist - Radix (8-10 yrs)
Research Strategist - Radix
Job Description :
What is it like being part of Radix?
- The Radix team, better known as the Radicals within industry circles, is a group of highly creative and passionate individuals who are set on the path to radically transform the global internet addressing space.
- We are extremely proud of our organizational culture which has integrity, collective progress, customer centricity, data-driven decisions, and risk-taking at its core.
- Working with Radix means an opportunity to get global exposure, to build industry benchmarks (and smash them, of course), and a chance to solve unique challenges with full autonomy.
What does Radix do?
- Have you ever tried to buy a domain name? Of course, you have. Its one of those tedious processes that require you to try multiple permutations to get a domain name thats actually available. Nevermind, the domain name that you end up buying is a compromise on what you actually wanted. After all, all good domain names are already taken, right? Wrong.
- Founded in 2012, Radix aims to solve the problem of domain name scarcity by offering a variety of new and exciting alternatives to .com.
- Radixs product portfolio consists of domain extensions include .ONLINE, .STORE, .TECH, .WEBSITE, .SPACE, .PRESS, .SITE, .HOST, .FUN and .UNO. Many of these extensions have been hugely popular globally amongst new-age entrepreneurs, start-ups, online services, tech businesses and online stores.
- By the end of 2020, Radix had crossed over 5 million registered domain names.
- As the whole world is moving online and all commerce is being conducted virtually, Radix is enabling new businesses to claim their brandable identity on the Internet which will help them stand-out and succeed.
Quick links :
Website : www.radix.website
Twitter : @radixregistry
Facebook : /radixregistry
News : https://radix.website/news
Radixs story and purpose :
- Radix was launched in 2012 as a subsidiary of Directi, a $1.4 bn company founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia in 1998.
- Back in 2012, it had already become difficult to find short and memorable domain names amongst the available extensions. When ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) invited the initial applications for new domain extensions, it was a historic moment for the Internet on the whole. It opened a big opportunity to make internet-addresses shorter, meaningful, and distinguishable. Radix committed over $50 million on the application of 31 strings comprising several generic and mass-market names.
- These new domain extensions give an opportunity to users to register a domain name that is descriptive, keyword-rich, brandable, and meaningful. Radix is thus making the Internet more organized and business-friendly.
- Radix has partnered with 200+ registrars such as GoDaddy and BigRock to sell its domains to end-users all over the world.
Quick Stats :
Founded : 2012
HQ : Dubai, UAE
Total strength : 65+
Total investment : US$ 50 Million+
2020 Revenue : $28 million
Profitable : Yes
Annual growth rate : 35%+
Radix is looking to hire an enthusiastic Research Strategist to execute quantitative and qualitative marketing research projects and tasks.
The responsibilities for this position include :
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research from conceptualization to implementation.
- Coordinate with various teams to recommend efficient research strategies and design research execution plans.
- Interpret all primary and secondary data.
- Design and execute the research process with the help of appropriate data mining tools.
- Plan and perform various customer studies while ensuring compliance with timeframes, budget, and legalities.
- Manage all communication with internal key stakeholders to prepare accurate reports and presentations.
- Design all questionnaires and data capture activities.
- Recruit appropriate candidates for engaging in qualitative research.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all research participants such as customers, key opinion leaders, panelists, etc.
- Present all findings in a simplified and usable format
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing research (with a substantial amount of time managing quantitative research projects).
- Experience in conducting statistical data analysis.
- Experience in recruiting and moderating focus groups, in-depth interviews, or user experience interviews.
- Experience in running survey tools like Qualtrics.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong focus on managing details and quality
What skills do we look for?
- Excel at synthesizing, analyzing, and testing data, interpreting information, drawing conclusions, and telling the data story with informative insights (including watching focus groups, analyzing crosstabs, etc).
- Expertise in designing questionnaires.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with an emphasis on storytelling.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented