Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:958 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zeta - Product Manager - Supply Product - Fusion (1-4 yrs)
Zeta is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) platform for Banks (Issuers) and Banking partners (fintechs, neobanks, etc.). We are a technology company disrupting the world of payments and banking and our vision is to become the AWS of Banking.
Zeta's platform accelerates the phenomenon of digitally native neo-banking, unbundling and re-bundling of banking and invisible payments. We have 3 major pieces today
Tachyon - Tachyon is our underlying banking platform which powers everything. We provide card management services, payment engine, switch, and a full-fledged core in the form of APIs
Fusion - Fusion is an API based BaaS offering to neobanks and fintechs to help build and support their products
With the kind of scale and scope of products that we are envisioning, Zeta is looking for rockstar Product Managers who can think from first principles and reimagine the world of payments and banking.
Currently, we are hiring Product Managers for Fusion Product
- Fusion connects demand-side players (fintechs, neobanks, financial institutions, etc.) with several players on the supply-side (financial institutions, KYC service providers, card printers, etc.). On the supply side, we have to procure, package, and launch several offerings from our providers.
- As Product Managers, you would be working closely with business operations, engineering, design, service providers, and the rest of the product team to discover, define, build and scale APIs, products, and features that are valuable, usable, and feasible.
- We are looking for someone who has built APIs, products, and complicated systems. have a deep understanding of Business, Technology, regulations, are comfortable working with financial service providers, APIs, and thrive under ambiguity.
What is the Job like?
- Discover Problem - explore the problem space and bridge the gap from the supply-side partners
- Define Solution - define a usable, feasible, valuable, and scalable product solution, prioritize requirements, and map solutions to user need
- Document - collaborate with Sales, Business Ops, customers, etc. and write Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) to enable engineering and design. Post-release document cookbooks, developer guides, and APIs
- Evangelize - get passionate and dogmatic about your product. Educate the broader team from sales to business development to marketing to developers to operations about the APIs, Fusion, its vision, and its impact
- Define Action Plan/Roadmap - build an action plan to take your product features from ideation to fruition through incremental improvements and iterative development
- Execute - own the roadmap of the product, work with engineering/business operations to break down the deliverables in iterations and get the product delivered
- Monitor metrics - track and monitor crucial business metrics and user data that move the needle
- Iterate - design a customer feedback loop, decide what features to change, and prioritize basis the ROI
- Publish - Basis the roadmap, metrics publish a release train aligning with the company's business objectives
Who should apply for this role?
- A track record of building and shipping high-quality technology products owning the process end-to-end
- Experience in writing code before and even though you may not write it anymore, you understand all the finer nuances and tradeoffs of API-based products
- A hustler who would do whatever it takes to make your product features a success whether that involves doing QA, performing recon, speaking with customers, or digging down to figure out the root cause of a customer's frustration.
- Background in technology that will allow you to reason about product trade-offs making informed choices with minimal inputs from engineering
- Worked with regulated entities, have read RBI/NPCIs documents, understand technical specifications, and are passionate about providing Banking-as-a-Service
- Prior experience with the banking and/or payments landscape
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta- is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere in India.
Our corporate clientele includes over 14,000 clients across industries ranging from large conglomerates to small start-ups. Zeta has over 450 employees spread over 11 Indian cities: Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Nashik, Baroda, Kochi, and Ahmedabad.
Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of India's most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.