Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Zeta Suite
Views:1350 Applications:465 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:366
Zeta - Manager - Talent Management - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Talent Management
About the Role:
The incumbent will be part of Zeta's talent management CoE. The individual will be expected to contribute towards building the overall talent strategy at Zeta and ensuring its translation into meaningful programs and initiatives that shape the employee experience. A key focus of the role is to work on initiatives across talent planning, career development, performance management, competency creation and engagement with the People Success team to create a culture focused on unparalleled learning and career growth.
What is the job like?
1) Design scalable talent management and development programs in line with Zeta's people vision and philosophy
2) Own the performance management process in partnership with CoE and People Partner in order to drive a culture of continuous development
3) Design and implement initiatives in career management, succession planning, key talent identification and development amongst others
4) Implement strategies and tools to capture real-time employee pulse. Drive the engagement charter along with relevant stakeholders to create a best in class employee experience
5) Lead projects for preparing the organization for external certifications (eg., GPTW participation)
6) Partner with People Partner(s) to diagnose and design talent interventions for their units or the organization
7) Work with stakeholders to deploy key indicators and metrics that measure the e- ectiveness of programs implemented
Who should apply for this role?
1) You must have an MBA/Masters degree in Human Resources from premier institutions.
2) You must have at least an overall of 6+ years of work experience in Human Resources, with min 3+ years of experience in talent management, OD, employee engagement
3) You must demonstrate deep knowledge of talent management cycle, including competency modeling, performance management, career development and succession planning
4) You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
5) You are data-driven and comfortable with numbers.
6) You have a strong business acumen, problem-solving ability, and analytical thinking
7) You have experience in working with technology, start-ups, consulting firms, or other fast paced environments
8) Experience client or internal consulting roles will be preferred
9) Experience in managing teams will be preferred