Zeta - Learning Partner - Radix (5-8 yrs)
- Radix is the world's largest new domains registry with 10 new extensions that include .ONLINE, .STORE, .TECH, .WEBSITE, .SPACE, .PRESS, .SITE, .HOST, .FUN and .UNO; as well as 1 re-purposed country code top-level domain, .PW.
- Through these extensions, Radix is empowering business owners to get short, memorable and descriptive domain names that can be used for a website, email address, or a variety of other internet addressing purposes.
Quick links :
Website : www.radix.website
Twitter : @radixregistry
Facebook : /radixregistry
News : https://radix.website/news
Radixs story and purpose :
- Radix was launched in 2012 as a subsidiary of Directi, a $1.4 bn company founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Divyank Turakhia in 1998.
- Back in 2012, it had already become difficult to find short and memorable domain names amongst the available extensions. When ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) invited the initial applications for new domain extensions, it was a historic moment for the Internet on the whole.
- It opened a big opportunity to make internet-addresses shorter, meaningful, and distinguishable. Radix committed over $30 million on the application of 31 strings comprising several generic and mass-market names. Of those, Radix acquired 7 and since then has attained three more extensions; .TECH (2014), .FUN (2017) and.UNO (2019). Radix is the worlds largest new domain registry with 5M domains under management.
- These new domain extensions give an opportunity to users to register a domain name that is descriptive, keyword-rich, brandable, and meaningful. Radix is thus making the Internet more organized and business-friendly.
- Radix has partnered with 200+ registrars such as GoDaddy and BigRock to sell its domains to end-users all over the world.
Quick Stats :
Founded : 2012
Total strength : 65+
Total investment : US$ 45 Million
Operationally profitable : Yes
Annual growth rate : 35%+
- As a Learning Partner, you will own the learning journey right from diagnosis, supporting & delivering the end-to-end learning requirements for one of our growing businesses.
- The most important objective is to understand the business and its learners, create an effective learning strategy and deliver learning interventions. This role will require you to work closely with the HR Business Partners, Leadership, and cross functions to create continuous learning opportunities.
The responsibilities for this position include :
- Play a key advisor role in driving a purposeful and productive learning culture through the design and delivery of high quality, innovative, and agile blended learning experience.
- Being able to come up with a learning strategy that will equip employees with the specific skills that will enable them to add value and drive competitive advantage for Radix.
- Take the lead in specific talent and learning initiatives and projects across different teams within the business unit. Continually evaluate and assess the impact of the different learning initiatives and techniques to ensure that the expected outcomes are met, refine them, and implement changes where necessary.
- Be completely responsible for branding and building asks in the business for learning. Be able to Drive Purpose for Learning aligning to business needs.
- Gain support and Commitment from others even without formal authority.
- Resolve differences by determining needs and suggesting practical solutions that benefit stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff and prepare effective launch communications in sync with the Radix values, culture and ways of working
- Provide coaching expertise as a direct learning intervention and support our employees.
- Work with the learning coordinators to ensure the accuracy of data for dashboards. Evaluate the efficiency of learning processes and update to improve them based on the changing times
- Be Networked in business and get a good understanding of the business direction and be able to proactively come out with capability building initiatives that become a strategic advantage for the business
- Partner with the Finance Team and HR business partners to ensure appropriate allocation of learning budget and efficient management/tracking of the spending on different L&D activities
- Support the selection and implementation process of new and innovative learning technologies
- Keep abreast of the latest developments, best practice, and building professional networks with SMEs
Who should apply for this role?
- Bachelors degree in any field with MBA / PGDM Diploma. A degree is preferable. Any reliable training certifications is an added advantage
- Should have an overall experience of 5+ years managing and training on a key product/process for an organization
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations & be able to thrive in a startup culture
- Demonstrated ability to create project plans
- Experience supporting various types of training - classroom, virtual(Zoom), multimedia, and online learning (LMS)
- Strong communication skills including oral and written communication skills. Should have the ability to convey messages in a concise manner.
- Able to work in a global environment and with cross-cultural employees.
- Has a customer-centric approach and constantly motivate learners to meet deadlines
- Ability to facilitate discussions and collaborate with diverse groups and leaders
- Good knowledge and network of IT/Behavioral Trainers, training vendors, and Industry with a flair of Technology awareness.
- Ability to simultaneously manage training logistics for multiple deliveries and work as an individual contributor and/or within a team to achieve goals
- Familiar and proficient with Google Suite - spreadsheets, docs, slides etc
What skills do we look for?
- Understand the business needs - You need to understand the business needs and problem statement by working closely with HR Business Partners and managers, before even thinking about creating interventions to provide solutions. Important skills required to achieve this are performance consulting and stakeholder engagement.
- Design and Delivery :
a. To operate in the current landscape and have a digital mindset is crucial in this role. Designing interventions to support continuous learning on the go is most important today.
b. Pedagogy: You should be able to design and implement blended learning journeys that reinforce concepts using various methodologies to strengthen the learning experience. Along with the co-creation of content with the support of the SMEs, delivery of the learning through Virtual/Face-to-Face workshops using interaction tools is a key part of the role.
- Measure Impact : You should be able to look at the big picture (not looking at the impact of learning in isolation), evaluate programs and overall plans through effective data analysis.
- Manage Learning : You should be able to carve our learning solutions that are flexible to the learner and effectively promote the solutions to learners.