Zeta - Learning Partner (8-12 yrs)
At Zeta, our people are our greatest asset. As a Learning Partner, you will own the learning journey right from diagnosis and support to delivering end-to-end learning requirements. Creating effective learning strategies and delivering learning interventions will also be a key component of this role.
This role will necessitate working with the HR Business Partners, leadership, and cross functional leaders to create continuous learning opportunities.
Must-have skills for this role:
- Understanding the business problem: This is the first step before creating interventions to provide solutions. Performance consulting and stakeholder management is essential.
- Design and Delivery: Designing interventions that will support continuous learning on the go is a prerequisite to operate in the current times by possessing a digital mindset.
- Pedagogy: Implementing blended learning journeys which'll reinforce concepts with methodologies that will strengthen the learning experience, along with co-creation of content (with the support of the SMEs) is vital. This will include delivery of Virtual/F2F workshops with interaction tools, etc.
- Measure Impact: Ability to look at the big picture, evaluate programmes, and overall plans through effective data analysis
- Manage Learning: Ability to carve our learning solutions which are flexible (considering the learner) and effectively - promote solutions.
What is the job like?
- Play a key advisor role in driving a purposeful and productive learning culture through the design and delivery of high quality, innovative, and an agile blended learning experience ( which will equip employees with specific skills to add value and have a competitive advantage)
- Take the lead in specific talent and learning initiatives and projects across different teams within the business unit. Continually evaluate and assess the impact to ensure that the expected outcomes are met (refining them, and implementing changes wherever necessary)
- Be completely responsible for branding and building asks for learning, by driving learning purposes (which are aligned to the business needs), along with gaining support and commitment from others (even without formal authority)
- Resolve differences by determining needs and suggesting practical solutions that benefit stakeholders by communicating across all levels of management and staff with effective launch communications
- Provide coaching expertise as a direct learning intervention and support. Working with the learning coordinators to ensure the accuracy of data for dashboards and evaluating the efficiency of learning processes by updating them (keeping in mind changing times)
- Strong networking skills and an ability to get a strong grasp over the business direction by proactively coming out with capability building initiatives
- Partnering with the Finance Team and HR business partners to ensure appropriate allocation of the learning budget and efficient management/tracking of the spends on the different L&D activities
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments, best practices, and building professional networks with SMEs.
Who can apply for this role?
- Bachelor's degree in any field with MBA / PGDM Diploma. A degree is preferable with any reliable training certifications being an added advantage
- Overall experience of 8+ years and relevant experience of min 4-5 years managing and training on a key product/process for an organization
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations & be able to thrive in a startup culture
- Demonstrated ability to create project plans
- Strong communication skills including oral and written communication skills. Should have the ability to convey messages in a concise manner
- Strong customer-centric approach by motivating learners to meet deadlines
- Ability to facilitate discussions and collaborate with diverse groups and leaders with a good knowledge and network of IT/Behavioral Trainers, training vendors, and the industry with a flair of technology awareness
- Familiar and proficient with Google Suite - spreadsheets, docs, slides..etc
About Zeta :
Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta- is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants globally. Our products revolve around the key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Our business comprises:
1) Zeta- Banking- we are in the business of providing a full stack, cloud native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintechs to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products.
2) Nova: Nova delivers a complete range of secure solutions and customer-centric services to fintech and financial institutions.
3) Zeta Benefits - We started our business as an - employee benefits- provider in India, with technology at the core of the offering. The Zeta BRS business today exists as a merged entity, with Sodexo, in India. On the global level, we are working with various Sodexo geographies as their technology partner, providing customisable suite of frontend and backend solutions for the BRS industry. We currently engage with Sodexo in Brazil, Vietnam and The Philippines; and are continuously expanding to more countries.
4) Enterprise Payments - Our enterprise payments solution helps financial institutions simplify payment flows using full stack, cloud native, API-first technology. From reward and recognition programs to gifting to expense management, we aim to make all enterprise payments hassle free while delivering a tangible business impact to the end user.
Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. The product offerings are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company. The company has over 500 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Zeta- was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. The company was also recognised as one of India's most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.