Zeta - HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
Zeta is founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Ramki Gaddipati. Bhavin has also been the Founder / Co-Founder of Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef and Flock. These businesses comprise 1500+ people, 8+ offices, 10+ million customers, revenues over USD 250+ million and a group enterprise value of over USD 1.4 billion.
Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, secure, inclusive and valuable for corporations, employees and merchants everywhere. Its businesses revolve around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be fast and trouble-free. Zeta is currently amongst the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies worldwide.
Zeta is looking for an HR Business Partner who will be part of the Zeta HR team and work closely with the business to build and execute an HR & OD strategies par excellence that drives high performing teams to achieve business goals and their true potential.
What is the Job like?
- Partner with HR and BU leaders and support in driving organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Be the go-to person for all employees and leadership of the specific BU
- Coach employees in 1:1- s, manage grievances and drive things to closure independently to the extent possible
- Gather regular pulse from the floor in 1:1- s, manager interactions and focus group discussions
- Drive participation for all BU wide and Org wide initiatives like Tech events, Recognition etc
- Design and execute employee engagement initiatives specific to the BU, manage the Org health and employee morale for the assigned BU
- Own and manage the headcount report and attrition in collaboration with the COE partners
- Work on designing and implementing the learning plan for the BU in collaboration with the L&D team as per the needs
- Work towards conceptualizing and implementing organization structuring interventions and role-based organizations to streamline career progression.
- Partner and drive performance reviews, compensation planning along with the business.
- Lead the assessment practice, program manage key assessment interventions such as the Performance Management Process, Multi-Rater Process to create a high-performance culture.
- Design and implement best-in-class assessment and development practices to nurture top talent.
- Program manage automation of performance assessment processes to enable an Integrated Talent management platform in the organization.
- Design and promote competency-based talent management.
- Analyze trends in employee turnover, employee engagement surveys, pulse sessions and recommend interventions backed by data.
- Develop and monitor informative HR dashboards to track key metrics for HR operations for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with all business units to address employee issues proactively.
Who can apply for this role?
- 4+ years of relevant experience as an HR Business Partner with strong exposure to Organizational Development projects.
- MBA HR from a reputed Business School is highly preferable.
- While you have a strong understanding of the principles of organization design, you are able to apply them in a pragmatic way that is understood and can be applied by our functional leads and HR business partners.
- You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to organize and analyze data.
- You have strong business acumen, excellent communication/influencing skills, change management skills, and planning/project management skills.
- You have the ability to establish strong relationships at all levels throughout the organization.
- You are confident, creative, proactive in taking initiatives and achieving them.
- You are goal-oriented thrive in a fast-paced environment and are great at driving projects to completion with strong attention to detail
- You have good knowledge of industry best practices and benefits.
Benefits and Perks
We at Zeta love our jobs. And it's no surprise - we get to work on exciting, new projects with some of the best brains in the industry, and that too in a vibrant atmosphere that is designed to be comfortable and conducive for our personal and professional growth.
And Zeta goes the extra mile to make you feel at home. We offer benefits ranging from affordable catered meals and even snacks on the house. Our work spaces are welcoming and fun, complete with bean bag chairs and ping pong tables. You are free to wear what makes you comfortable and choose the hours you keep, as a team. Oh, and we- ve got your family covered too, with great health insurance plans and other benefits.
If you like the idea of working on solutions that have a truly global impact, get in touch!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.