HR at Better World Technology Private Limited
Views:750 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zeta - Head - Total Rewards & Operations (12-20 yrs)
Head - Total Rewards & Operations
All about Zeta Suite:
Zeta is a Next-Gen Banking Tech company that empowers banks and fintechs to launch banking products for the future. It was founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Ramki Gaddipati in 2015. Please read Zeta's Manifesto here.
Our flagship processing platform - Zeta Tachyon - has been built ground-up in the last seven years and is the industry's first modern, cloud-native, and fully API-enabled stack that brings together acquiring, issuance, processing, lending, core banking, fraud & risk, and many more capabilities as a single-vendor stack. 15M+ cards have been issued on our platform globally.
Zeta Tachyon offers:
- Rich digital-first cardholder experiences
- Native embeddable banking support
- Hyper-Personalization Policy Engine to launch segment-of-one card programs
- Web-based product configurators to launch in days vs. quarters
- Rapid innovation & extensibility via APIs, event streams, and more
- Modern & intuitive web-based back office experiences
- Next-gen regulatory risk & compliance capabilities
- The 10th largest financial institution in the world by valuation - HDFC Bank - with over 40 million retail Customers, is migrating credit cards, debit cards, deposits, loans, and all of their retail banking from Fiserv and Oracle Flexcube to Zeta over the next four years.
- In addition, we are currently migrating a large US issuer with 6m+ cards onto the Zeta Tachyon platform. Also, we are in advanced discussions with various Top issuers with combined card volumes of 25 million+ cards.
- Zeta has over 1700+ employees - over 70% in technology roles - across locations in the US, EMEA, and Asia. We raised $280 million at a $1.5 billion valuation from Softbank, Mastercard, and other investors in 2021.
Role Summary: This individual will be responsible for driving Zeta's strategy for Total Rewards, Operations and HR tech.
What is the job like?
Rewards, Benefits and Wellness:
- Responsible for designing and driving the global rewards strategy across all organizations
- Assess the effectiveness of existing programs in line with external and internal equities and suggest recommendations that align with the rewards strategy
- Responsible for industry benchmarking, determining pay ranges, effectively managing wage cost for the organization
- Design and execute company wide ESOP policy
- Responsible for driving variable compensation plans (short and long term incentives, executive compensation, sales incentives)
- Provide thought leadership, and consultation to leaders on Total Rewards philosophy, principles and processes
- Design effective communication strategies to increase knowledge and awareness around the rewards philosophy and programs amongst employees
- Own the annual appraisal process end to end
- Prepare annual project plan and operating budget; monitor plan expenditures throughout the year.
- Responsible to guide the management in taking critical decisions with respect to all compensation, people cost, benefits etc
- Ensure we are compliant with all state and national laws with respect to compensation across levels
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Provide direction and overlook the administration of payroll and benefits programs globally
- Own and periodically review all employee related guidelines related to rewards and drive them to the best in the industry
Operations and Compliance:
- Lead the Operations team in designing, monitoring and improving of People processes, policies and technologies
- Ensure that the organisation is compliant with geo specific - state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Identify key organizational metrics and create and own corporate dashboards
Who should apply for this role?
- Preferably BTech / MBA from Tier 1 Institutions.
- Overall experience of about 12 Years in a multi geographical total rewards role
- Should have worked in a technology company which has seen significant growth
- Demonstrated leadership experience, managing and scaling rewards teams.
- Demonstrating financial management and budgeting skills
- Experience with India/US compensation and equity programs with exposure to sales incentive compensation.
- Should be able collect, weigh and analyse data. You should be able to draw trends and see what it means to business objectives and should be able to influence management decisions
- Should be able to demonstrate experience in performing complex reporting and analysis. Strong analytical, statistical, and conceptual skills; Expert excel skills required
- Should constantly think of newer ways to motivate and reward people while ensuring we exceeds business objectives and maintain good financial health
- You should be an excellent communicator and should be able to articulate your thoughts in simple and understandable manner in order to translate that into key decisions and actions items.
Life At Zeta:
At Zeta, we want you to grow to be the best version of yourself by unlocking the great potential that lies within you. This is why our core philosophy is 'People Must Grow.' We recognize your aspirations; act as enablers by bringing you the right opportunities, and let you grow as you chase disruptive goals.
#LifeAtZeta is adventurous and exhilarating at the same time. You get to work with some of the best minds in the industry and experience a culture that values the diversity of thoughts. If you want to push boundaries, learn continuously and grow to be the best version of yourself, Zeta is the place to be! Explore the life at zeta
Zeta is an equal-opportunity employer.
At Zeta, we are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of job history, disability, gender identity, religion, race, marital/parental status, or other special status. We are proud to be an equitable workplace that welcomes individuals from all walks of life if they fit the roles and responsibilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.