Manager - Talent Acquisition at Directi
Views:1180 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:305
Zeta - Director - Product Marketing (10-14 yrs)
Zeta - Director - Product Marketing
Exp : 10 - 14 Years
About Zeta :
- Zeta is on a mission to make digital payments easy, inclusive and valuable for corporations, banks, merchants and users everywhere. Its payment platform was created around a key idea that spending and receiving money should be easy, fast, and trouble-free.
Zetas offerings include :
(1) a full stack, cloud native, api first banking platform including a digital core, switch, payment engine and front-end experiences for issuance and management of credit, debit and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new age fintech institutions to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products. and
(2) Digitised solutions to enterprises such as automated cafeteria, employee gifting and R&R. Zetas platform accelerates the phenomenon of digital native neobanking, unbundling and rebundling of banking and invisible payments. The platform enables the new-age financial institutes to have faster go-to-market, enables the existing financial institutes with the much-required capabilities to partner with the FinTechs and to offer a suite of modern banking experiences.
- Zeta currently provides its platform and products to corporations in India, Asia, LATAM. Zeta has over 14000 corporates and over 3 million users on its platform and clocks over 1 million transactions per day. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9008, PCI DSS certified company.
- Co-founded in April 2015 by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO). Bhavin has also been the Founder/ Co-Founder of Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef, and Flock. Zeta currently has over 450 employees spread over 11 major cities in India including Mumbai, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Kolkata, Nashik, Baroda, Kochi and Ahmedabad.
- Zeta was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018. Zeta was also recognized as one of Indias most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum.
- Zeta has been valued at $300 million in a recent series-C fundraise round. Zetas platform is in use by 3 million users and by financial institutes across 4 countries.
Background to the position :
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President-Banking India, you will lead a team of Product Marketing SMEs. You will play a major role in shaping the voice of the product and drive critical business decisions for the businesses.
- A critical aspect of the role is to gain a deep, thorough understanding of the customer journey while conducting analysis on the competitive landscape.
- Based on the findings, you will also lead, develop, and execute the overall go-to-market strategy, product and initiative messaging and positioning, sales enablement, and provide thought leadership.
- The role will require close partnership with the product, business development, and the rest of the marketing team to translate technical product features into clear client benefits in the form of various marketing material such as pitch decks, pitch documents, case studies, articles, website content, brochures, ads, email marketing campaigns and other ATL / BTL communication. In effect, you will enable the BD team in positioning Zeta as the Defacto Modern Issuance Platform among target clients technology and business teams.
Your primary responsibilities include :
- Gain in-depth understanding of each of our products and own product positioning, messaging and value proposition to build and execute on a differentiated go-to-market strategy.
- Develop a consistent messaging and positioning for Banking across verticals, geographies and channels to help drive marketing opportunities by understanding your target audience and competition.
- Craft compelling content across marketing channels including but not limited to
Thought leadership content
- Work with Marketing teams to design client demos for each product
- Create highly impactful pitch documents for all products including Core Banking, ACS, Card Management Systems (Debit, Credit, Prepaid, T&E), Switch
- Tailor pitch documents that address specific client needs
- Assist in creating relevant world class marketing materials for various ATL / BTL promotions
- Plan and lead product launches by determining scope, messaging, timing and priorities for marketing tactics to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Recruit, train and build a world class team of product marketing SMEs
- Build and maintain structured training material on product, industry and processes
- Monitor competitor activity, stay abreast with industry trends, conduct briefings to develop analyst relations and publish product releases for press relations.
- Liaise with Analytics team to arrive at insights / proof points to make the pitch stronger and more effective
- Drive thought leadership and bottom-of-the-funnel marketing activities such as product webinars, customer case studies, blogs, use case guides and awards that identify customer needs and drive product adoption.
- Constantly evaluate delivery using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
- Assist in all levels of account planning and accompany Business Development Managers on customer meetings.
Who should apply for this role?
The ideal candidate will also be characterized by the following attributes:
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Considerable experience in creating Sales Enablement / Product Marketing content
- Reasonably deep / broad knowledge of the Digital Payments and Financial services space
- Engineering mindset with an ability to understand technical product details
- Strong design sensibility
- Strong business and technical acumen, problem-solving ability and an understanding of technology related to financial services and payment products
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills able to influence and manage the expectations of senior executives and others
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both business, operations and technology teams internally and externally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills and excellent negotiation skills. Ability to engage with senior management.
- Adaptable, approachable, open minded with a clear understanding of the business
- High degree of integrity, moral and ethical standards
- Hands on individual with the ability to cope with a fast-paced work environment
Academic and Professional Background
- Engineer (IT. Comp Sci) from a top-ranking school
- MBA from top-ranking school
- Ideally spent their first few years in one or more of software development, product management, business analyst
- Spent at least 3 years in Consulting or Product Management in the financial services domain