Talent Acquisition Lead at Directi
Views:160 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zeta - Associate Manager - Accounts - CA (4-10 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Associate Manager - Accounts will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing effective accounting processes, Finance controlling processes and manuals, internal controls, compliance, to ensure timely and accurate preparation and reporting of financial statements for various Radix's multiple legal entities in various geographies.
This role requires an in-depth understanding of the IFRS and business together with analytical skills. The Associate Manager Accounts will be working in close association with Management and Business Leaders.
This job is located out of Mumbai.
WHAT IS THE JOB LIKE?
- Participate in strategic financial projects including upgrades/new implementation of ERP software.
- Global Accounting and consolidations of subsidiary companies and Joint ventures.
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation.
- Interacts at all levels and with Business unit owners or other stakeholders to produce timely, efficient, and accurate Business unit wise monthly MIS and all internal management and financial reporting through annual report.
- Preparation of annual operating plan, quarterly forecasting and monthly MIS on variance analysis and analytics on financial statement Vs Budget (AOP).
- Participate in the ongoing development/ establishment of accounting policies, procedures and SOPs including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices.
- Ensure compliance with internal control policies and implement the best practices.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.
- Make recommendations for changes as needed and ensure that company policies and procedures are followed and ensure the proper controls.
- Responsible for chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and ensuring complete accuracy in classification and booking of all transactions.
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns.
- Work with Legal, Tax and Treasury Manager to ensure overall coordination of all financial accounting activities.
- Actively review and advise on financial/ accounting processes.
- Cash Flow and Working capital management.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual accounting closure in compliance with the applicable Accounting standards and IFRS
- Work cohesively with the FP&A/ Budgeting team to complement them.
- Ensuring effective and efficient accounts payable process with timely TDS, GST etc. payments and vendor payments.
- Ensure all monthly reconciliation are in place.
- Constantly endeavor to bring in efficiency in existing processes and systems.
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- CA with at least 4-6 years of relevant experience
- Strong accounting skills with an up-to-date knowledge of Accounting standards and Corporate laws
- Strong IFRS skills required.
- Basic knowledge about GST and income tax act.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of working on different accounting platforms/ systems.
- Taking ownership and leading new initiatives.
- Ability to Multi-task and work under pressure
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, self-driven and self-motivated.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
WE ARE THE RADICALS:
At Radix we envision a world where there is no distinction between the real names and internet addresses of individuals and businesses. We are a team of young creative hustlers who are revolutionizing the internet, one domain name at a time.
REVOLUTIONISING THE INTERNET:
We started out in 2012 as a part of the Bhavin Turakhia led Directi Group, which has been a prominent player in the web presence industry since the 90s. The meteoric rise in the number of websites back then led to an acute shortage of quality domain names. The depleting name pool within the .com / .net led to growing customer dissatisfaction as first choice names became impossible to find! We knew that domain names had to evolve in order to serve their purpose of memorable online identities.
Enter Radix. When the Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers opened the door to new top level domains other than the .com, .net, .org etc., we knew it was the perfect opportunity to solve a growing customer problem.
Equipped with powerful and meaningful new extensions such as .tech, .online, .store, .fun, .site, .press etc. we set out on a mission to eliminate the distinction between the real names and internet addresses of individuals and businesses. We started with an audacious goal of building a world where domain names are less like phone numbers which need to be written and stored and more like brand names which are easily remembered. And here we are, with almost 6 million domains already registered on our extensions, we are well on the path towards revolutionizing the internet. Brands like Viacom (www.viacom.tech), Emirates (emirates.store), Doordash (order.online), CES (ces.tech) and many more have already made the switch. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the world does it too. To sum it up, the internet history is being rewritten and Radix is at the core of it.
HQ: Dubai, UAE
Total strength: 65+
Total investment: US$ 50 Million+2020
Revenue: $28 million
Annual growth rate: 35%+
Is Radix a Start-up? Well, yes and no!
No, in the truest definition of the term. Next year, Radix completes a decade in existence of which the last 8 years have been highly profitable. We've been public with our revenue figures which have leapfrogged from $12 million in 2017 to $28 million in 2020 (32% CAGR). It's a fast growing, yet highly stable business generating significant cash flows.
Yes, in the cultural context. In terms of its energy, passion, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, Radix 'feels' like a start-up which is looking to take on the global powerhouses in the Internet Registry space.
Additional Information :
Now a great place to work certified organization, we understand that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Radix, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and helps us all grow as Radicals and individuals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.