Manager - Recruitment at ZestMoney
Views:2566 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:225
ZestMoney - Senior Manager - Customer Operations (5-10 yrs)
About Us :
ZestMoney is creating the future of finance. We are on a mission to completely democratize finance using data and technology. Our first product is the wildly successful, completely digital Cardless EMI that is making life affordable for millions of people in India. Today we are the biggest non-bank EMI provider on Flipkart, mi.com, Paytm, MakeMyTrip and 1000+ more brands. We are bringing digital credit to the mass market in India and significantly improving the economy through financial inclusion.
About the Role
We all know Customer Experience is one of the toughest and comparatively less celebrated jobs today. But if you are a fan of Zappos, Amazon, Microsoft and want to create a team at par with these and dent the universe, we are the place for you.
ZestMoney is looking for a strategic, customer focused leader to define and lead our Operations Team. The position will report into the Senior Director- Customer Operations and will have multiple operations teams reporting into him.
As the Senior Manager, you will focus on improving and defining accuracy to resolve the issue efficiently, timely and accurately. You will manage relationship with internal and external stakeholders to address customer queries.
The role will require extensive interaction with internal and external stakeholders to jointly solve issues on behalf of the customer and addressing any issues/disputes. You would be expected to develop, mentor and coach the team that will be tasked with being the primary advocates of customer experience within ZestMoney.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As a customer champion, take ownership of customers issues to improve resolution timeliness and quality
- Manage a team of Managers (Operations, Quality and Escalations) and Vendors working on Customer experience.
- Setting up new processes around Customer Support System.
- Structure processes to improve visibility and ongoing process improvement
- Creating a productive and motivating working environment
- Hire, Train and Develop a team.
- Develop service procedures/processes and standards
- Build, Track and report metrics to deliver progress
- Be the 'go to person' for key initiatives within the category
- Manage strong communication between merchant partners and internal team
Key Skills Required :
- Should have managed people managers.
- Should have worked in a high paced & collaborative environment.
- Strong reasoning/ communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving/ solutioning skills
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong transformational focus
- Experience of having independently run a scaled operations team.
Good to have :
- Exposure to banking and payments space
- Vendor or account management experience