Manager - Recruitment at ZestMoney
Views:3906 Applications:532 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:503
ZestMoney - Manager/Senior Manager - Key Account (4-7 yrs)
At Zest, we help unlock unique new growth opportunities for our merchant partners, by offering completely digital cardless EMI to their customers, at the point of sale. This role is an opportunity to work within the Growth team at Zest. You will be the face of Zest in front of our strategic merchant partners, driving value-based growth for the partners, and therefore in turn Zest.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a solid and trusting relationship between the merchant partners and Zest; strive to become their trusted advisor and go-to-person for help.
- Develop complete understanding of partner needs.
- Strategically identify and execute on new growth opportunities with partners.
- Project credibility with knowledge of partner's business as well as Zest's domain; understand complex partner requirements from both business and technology perspectives.
- Resolve partner issues and expand partnership through process + product interventions.
- Collaborate with internal functions - product, operations, marketing, creative, finance - to build and deliver solutions.
- Manage strong communication between merchant partners and internal teams.
- Maintain internal reporting on progress, goals and initiatives.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; sound understanding of macro, business and processes; ability to analyze data and translate it into solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter and a people-person.
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Goal-oriented with get-it-done approach.
- Self-starter and self-directed.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree from Tier 1 colleges.
- 4+ years'of work experience in key account management, business development, project management or relevant roles.