Manager - Recruitment at ZestMoney
Views:15863 Applications:563 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:154
ZestMoney - Manager - HR Operations (2-6 yrs)
HR Operations Manager
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, ZestMoney is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on building an extraordinary fin-tech product. Solving the affordability problem for 300 million households in India it is currently the fastest way to pay using Digital EMI without the need of a credit score or credit card. ZestMoney is the largest Cardless EMI partner Flipkart, Amazon and Xiaomi in India and helps multiple retailers to up sell, boost conversion and grow their market size.
With over 5 million registered users, our loan disbursal grew over 13X in 2018. ZestMoney is scaling quickly and this is a prime opportunity for someone to build, refine, and enable world-class HR operations.
Things you will get a chance to take ownership of :
- Develop and manage company policies, ensure employee handbooks are accurate and up to date. Implement new policies as needed
- Design, improve and implement HR operations processes like Induction, Exit, Payroll, etc and enable transition from manual systems to software based processes
- Proactively monitor employment laws for compliance and make recommendations to update policies as needed
- Update monthly audit and compliance dashboards to measure data integrity and ensure appropriate and relevant audit control requirement are met
- Own internal HR systems like HRMS tool and databases
- Quickly resolve any employee issues when they arise and address the root cause to build business resilience
- Bring in new Employee Engagement initiatives
Skills which will help you succeed in the role :
- Expertise in HR operations across compensation & benefits, employee relations, HR policy & frameworks and compliance with HR laws.
- 2-6 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a startup where you were able to setup the entire HR operations from scratch
- Ability to work in a fast paced with quick decision-making environment; and be able to create structures and strong processes
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Extremely detail-oriented. Takes initiative to get things done when there is an opportunity for improvement
Salary Offered : 7-10 LPA