Manager - Recruitment at ZestMoney
Views:1295 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
ZestMoney - Manager/Assistant Manager - Legal - LLB (2-6 yrs)
Manager/Assistant Manager - Legal (FinTech/NBFC domain experience Preferred)
The Assistant Manager / Manager - Legal primary responsibility will be to support and assist the Business in providing legal advice and protecting the legal interests and requirements of all business and regulatory requirements. The incumbent needs to work in conjunction with other team members, as well as other colleagues from Partnerships, Business Development, Customer Service, Finance, and Regulatory team (as needed).
Primary activities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing commercial, practical legal advice in accordance with business priorities.
- Support key commercial initiatives including business development and new product initiatives.
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts (which includes Marketing Collaboration Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Loan Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Securities Subscription, and Purchase Agreements.
- Advising on all contractual issues and negotiation with counterparties (as necessary from time to time).
- Advise on day-to-day commercial transactions and business undertakings.
- Working closely with the Customer experience team in handling all contracts and negotiation with vendor partners from time to time to outsource all new/additional requirements.
- Providing strategic regulatory advice in connection with Fintech space and more particularly around digital lending.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree from accredited law school with 3 or more year of post qualification experience (not less than 2 years in a law firm preferred but not a pre-requisite).
- Banking, Finance, FinTech experience or prior NBFC exposure would be advantageous.