Zepto - Associate Director - SAP Implementation - Finance Modules (5-10 yrs)
To implement and manage SAP environment including understanding of business requirements from finance, supply chain, operations, HR and others, and coordinate with development vendors to design, test and implement these requirements.
Ensure smooth and timely implementation, bring thought leadership and experience in building and documenting a strong understanding of current state, optimizing the various processes within SAP, and preparing the organization for HANA upgrade from the present Zoho/Tally system.
Optimize the existing third-party integrations via SAP. Additionally, it will ensure the concurrency and compliance of licensing and associated infrastructure
- Stakeholder Management and SAP Project Management
- Business requirement gathering for SAP ECC, SAP Success factor, third party integrations via SAP PI and other applications.
- Feasibility analysis, effort, and timeliness assessment of various requirements in discussions with vendors
- Design, testing, and implementation of the major and minor enhancements in a timely manner
- Liaise with relevant internal teams, structures, as appropriate to deliver the projects
- Conduct weekly, monthly governance meetings with business stakeholders to provide status updates, proactively understand business requirements and propose process improvements
- Proactively take initiative to understand various aspects of business and identify optimization opportunities
- Document current state in detail and initiate org preparation for HANA
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure all SAP issues related issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Conduct weekly, monthly meetings with vendors to ensure right SLAs are in place and tracked appropriately
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure strong processes are in place for day-to-day activities such as store rollout, master data maintenance and others.
- Ensure right checks are in place for 100% delivery of these activities on time
- Ensure the organization is in full licensing compliance for software and underlying hardware
- Coordinate with vendors for periodic capacity management and maintenance activities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Chartered Accountant who have work at least 2-3 SAP HANA implementation
- Experience in ECC and HANA ADM projects
- Hands on experience of at least 2-3 modules preferably FICO, SD, SCM and WMS with exposure of other modules
- Hands on experience in project delivery and stakeholder management
- Experience in 3rd party vendor management
- Familiar with tools and technology necessary to manage SAP ADM projects (Ticketing tool, monitoring tools, Demand/Capacity management tools, Monitoring tools and automation, SAP OSS, Project tracking etc.)
- SAP or S4 HANA Certifications.