Recruitment Specialist at Zendrive
Views:111 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Zendirve - Business Operations Associate (3-5 yrs)
Imagine a world where every car where there's a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduce insurance costs for everyone. Zendrive is executing rapidly on its mission of - making all ground transportation safer using data and analytics- and is focused on building products to support the evolution of transportation.
- Zendrive is looking for a Business Operations Associate to play a key role as we build our sales and marketing engine to support our fast-growing business for enterprise customers.
- Your primary focus will be outbound calling and email efforts to marketing-qualified leads to identify net new accounts, opportunities, and revenue.
- Through great communication, you will work on researching market dynamics and establishing new business opportunities for Zendrive.
- You will also coordinate closely with the rest of the organization to support prospecting, market research, and intelligence gathering activities to secure a sufficient flow of additional qualified opportunities for the team.
- An ideal candidate will be a self-starter, with a high-energy, positive phone presence, and a track record of effective, credible lead follow-up and strategic sales development at multiple levels within an organization.
- Sales Operations, Reporting and Analytics
- Create reports and studies using SQL / Spreadsheets
-Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of operations, make recommendations for process improvements, client reporting etc based on analysis
- Develop product expertise and build new solutions for reporting and analytics
- Build Internal as well as customer dashboards & reports
-Work with BI and reporting tools to develop customized reports
- Manage different business processes, develop and monitor process KPIs and trends
- Market research, intelligence gathering, analysis
-Track and document competitive market intelligence
- Perform advanced analyses on client and product trends
- Btech Degree and MBA is a plus- Experience with financial metrics is a plus
- 3-5 years of total experience in a business analyst role within a SaaS company. Mobile, Telematics,On-Demand SDK platform experience a plus
- CRM experience in general and Salesforce experience, in particular, is required
- Strong autonomy over your own work cadence, and relentless persistence to follow up with your targets
- Ability to work collaboratively on your team, and across the company