Director at Zedbee Technologies
Views:162 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Zedbee Technologies - Solution Architect (12-15 yrs)
What we are:
What we are: Established in 2015, Zedbee is a start-up with IIT Madras as an R&D partner. We offer IoT enabled Building Management Solutions as a service which covers energy savings, air quality, comfort, safety, security and anything a client wants the building to express. With PAN India presence, we have grown 6X times this financial year. We provide end to end solutions that includes hardware, software, cloud and visuals dashboards using ML/AI as required. Backed by investors like IAN, Keiretsu and Stanford, Zedbee's key differentiators are:
- Data aggregator and Controller - Ease of installation (wireless & plug and play)
- Self-learning algorithms - Performance improvement with scale
- ZB IoT Platform - Expandable to new applications
What we offer :
- Exceptional opportunity to manage multiple facets of business and learn from true industry innovators.
- Be a part of an exciting team that continuously experiments new things despite being frugal.
If you are the few who get on the floor, roll up sleeves and deliver results, you are the one we are looking for!
- Any graduate/post-graduate skilled in the below:
- Extensive knowledge in IoT architecture from the devices to the cloud - Mandatory
- Thorough understanding of machines
- Embedded Systems development experience
- Excellent Analytical, reasoning, problem-solving and negotiating skills.
- Communication skills
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
Nice to Have :
- Data and analytical experience
- ML/AI skills include R, python
- Experience in Building Management Systems
- Design and develop end-to-end solution architecture for IoT based business solutions spanning devices, gateways, connectivity, cloud, apps, integration, analytics and security layers, addressing functional and non-functional aspects
- Assessing the system architecture currently in place and working with the technical team to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Design the end to end IOT solutions for commercial buildings
- Work with execution teams and provide architecture governance, technical and design guidance to implementation teams, own, articulate and defend the end-to-end solutions with customer stakeholders. Manage the Projects (Tracking, timelines, customer deadlines)
- Lead, manage, and coordinate other subject matter experts, to deliver upon client engagements
- Delve in depth in project execution, realize defined architecture and trouble shoot issues in coordination with the development teams.
- Analyse and document requirements and participate in technology selection
- Able to create solution prototype, propose and establish a framework from various departments
- Must explore the current and emerging technologies and propose changes constantly as needed
- Informing various stakeholders about any bugs with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Work with external vendors on requirement discussion and specification discussion and partnering with technology and hardware.