Z1 Tech - Manager - Publisher Sales (3-5 yrs)
VDO.AI is a global advertising technology innovator, providing brands with intelligent high impact solutions that win the war for consumer attention. Our solutions drive the right outcomes for brands by combining creativity, reach, and targeting across devices, enabling the upper- and mid-funnel brand objectives that all brands and agencies require, turning awareness into performance. We develop impactful connections by curating customized video-driven experiences that convert brand awareness into measurable response.
We are looking for a Manager - Publisher Sales (Mumbai/Bangalore/Chennai) to join our growing team!
- To plan, strategize and achieve the business targets while being primarily focused on increasing revenues
- Find prospective publishers and getting them onboard with us
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked
- Manage presentations, build relationships and negotiate contracts
- Build long term strategies for process improvement
- Grow existing relationships and open new avenues
- Oversee existing Business Development team and take the onus of work - division
- Min 3-4 years experience in Ad-tech or similar work experience
- Experience in managing long and complex sales cycle, while maintaining good relationships with multiple stakeholders
About Us :
Z1 Tech (Great Place to Work-Certified- ) is a technology first company which strives to innovate digital advertising and marketing to streamline automation in favour of humankind. Our mission is to build for the future. We believe in trying to play where the technology is going, not where it has been. This has enabled us to bet on the future and build successful brands like VDO.AI, Receptix, Plunic and Jnee . Our offices are located in US and in India (Gurugram).
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and represent employees across various skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.