Yulu - Manager - Relocation (4-7 yrs)
About Yulu :
Are you sick of breathing poor quality air in our cities? Do you worry about climate change? Have you felt like pulling your hair on seeing a congested red route on the Google map?
Did you nod in yes? Same here, we did too! And so, we at Yulu set out to fix all of these issues by making our mobility smart, efficient and sustainable.
Being Indias leading shared electric mobility player with the largest fleet of EVs and biggest Battery-as-a-Service network, Yulu is reimagining urban mobility for a better future. Not only do we provide an affordable, sustainable and accessible commute alternative to daily commuters, but we are also making last-mile goods deliveries cheaper and green. Simply put, we are revolutionizing the way urban India commutes and consumes by building the Mobility 2.0 paradigm.
We are innovating at the intersection of consumer behavior, public policies, urban infrastructure, cutting edge technology, deep learning, product design, supply chain innovation and economic inclusion. Our proprietary mobility platform uses IoT, Machine Learning, and AI for vehicle access, fleet management, intelligent demand-supply management, and efficient operations.
After 3 years of building a strong foundation for electric mobility, now, as we are ready to feverishly scale our business 10x this year and 100x over the next 3 years by working on many new, complex & BIG challenges on technology, data, product, markets, customer segments and growth, we still feel we are just getting started!
If our mission brings a spark in your eyes & if youd like to join some of the most passionate people in the country who are committed to transform the cacophony on Indian roads into a symphony - Come, join the #Unstoppable Yulu team!!
The Logistics Manager's roles involves organizing and monitoring distribution of vehicles by effectively communicating with various stakeholders and vendors. The person will also be responsible for handling a team and coordinating with them for the smooth flow of relocation processes.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for enhancing revenue per trips, streamlining workflow, evolving effective operational procedures involving City Logistics/Relocation
- Accountable for reliability and overall bike availability.
- Responsible to work along with control room team, monitor daily escalations/ SLAs, conduct Daily, Weekly & Monthly review meetings with internal stakeholders and truck vendors.
- Identify new potential truck vendors.
- Work cohesively with design & operations teams for driving process efficiency and continuously optimize cost and improve vehicle utilization.
- Work closely with product/tech and operations teams for new product development, implementation, adoption in addition to solve for tech challenges
Key Requirements :
- 3-4 years experience into logistics management
- Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization. Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- A data-driven decision-making approach with ability to deal with ambiguity in the absence of data.
- Process oriented mindset and system oriented mindset ; A go-getter with an execution-oriented mindset who is excited about making a big impact. Understanding of the domain, i.e. operations design, logistics, supply chain, fleet management and mobility will be an added advantage