Yulu - Manager - Charging & Zone Infra (5-7 yrs)
About Yulu :
Are you sick of breathing poor quality air in our cities? Do you worry about climate change? Have you felt like pulling your hair on seeing a congested red route on the Google map?
Did you nod in yes? Same here, we did too! And so, we at Yulu set out to fix all of these issues by making our mobility smart, efficient and sustainable.
Being Indias leading shared electric mobility player with the largest fleet of EVs and biggest Battery-as-a-Service network, Yulu is reimagining urban mobility for a better future. Not only do we provide an affordable, sustainable and accessible commute alternative to daily commuters, but we are also making last-mile goods deliveries cheaper and green. Simply put, we are revolutionizing the way urban India commutes and consumes by building the Mobility 2.0 paradigm.
We are innovating at the intersection of consumer behavior, public policies, urban infrastructure, cutting edge technology, deep learning, product design, supply chain innovation and economic inclusion. Our proprietary mobility platform uses IoT, Machine Learning, and AI for vehicle access, fleet management, intelligent demand-supply management, and efficient operations.
After 3 years of building a strong foundation for electric mobility, now, as we are ready to feverishly scale our business 10x this year and 100x over the next 3 years by working on many new, complex & BIG challenges on technology, data, product, markets, customer segments and growth, we still feel we are just getting started!
If our mission brings a spark in your eyes & if youd like to join some of the most passionate people in the country who are committed to transform the cacophony on Indian roads into a symphony - Come, join the #Unstoppable Yulu team!!
Role Summary :
Yulu is looking for Yulu Max Manager, who is passionate about building a charging infrastructure to uplift culture of electric mobility using MMVs in India.
You will be responsible for the smooth functioning of the city's charging infrastructure operations with the objective of maintaining high customer satisfaction by ensuring sufficient battery availability across demand charging points in the city. You will be reporting to the Business Head.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Needs to manage multiple real estate vendors for identifying right properties to setup Yulu Max Point (i.e Charging Station)
2. Carrying out negotiation and documentation of the identified properties with proper timelines for contract start, renewal and closure
3. Responsible for identifying and managing with architects & contractors for internal work in the properties
4. Coordination with multiple teams to ensure maintenance and upkeep of the properties
5. Follow SOPs, process reviews, improvements and implementation from time to time - in harmony with the five operating principles and the priorities.
6. Coordinate with various clusters and functions within the city team and identify opportunities to enhance productivity at max points.
7. Keep the city team informed of status, progress and plans.
Key Requirements :
a. 5-6 years of experience in a similar or a real estate agent role.
b. Understanding of the domain, i.e. property, construction, and mobility.
c. A go-getter with an execution-oriented mindset who is excited about making a big impact.
d. Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization. Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
e. Great communication and interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.